Representation of Life....


Okay so I am sitting here struggling to fix my iPhone to no avail of course, and I realize (as I am halfway through the 20th time trying it) what is wrong with it, is a direct reflection of my life. Broke and Busted! and how I do realize this is only temporary, I still cannot help but wonder why in the hell is this happening to me! I feel like crying my eyeballs out right now, because so many thing are happening to me in which I have no control over. I hate (as you can tell) not being in control of anything! Not to mention I have no money to replace this phone or any other phone for that matter. This just SUCKS! I really want to pick this phone up, hold it up to the light, draw my hand back and throw it in the ocean!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1