She was Fierce! Pt1



Dear Me,

You really need to get it together! You really need to get a grip. Who cares what everyone else thinks about you? You are the only one that matters right now and you are losing it! I can't believe how pitiful you have become...putting some lame "boy" before yourself. You never used to be this girl. I don't even know you anymore. I miss you.

It's like yesterday you used to be so full of life and made the room shine with your smile. Now it seems so dark and gloomy wen you enter a room, I just want to get away from you. What happen to that girl that loved herself enough to let things go that could potentially harm her? What happen to the fun loving girl that made everyone laugh out loud with joy after she told a story or two? What happen to the vibrant young lady that knew who she was and what she wanted out of life? I miss her.

There was no one like her. She was the bomb! There wasn't anything she couldn't do and there was no one that could stop her. She was Fierce! I remember a time when she would laugh off the pain from her haters and demand their respect. And as for "him" he would think twice before speaking to you like that. I remember when she used to know how to "let it go!" and really "let it go!" I miss her. I remember when "he" had mad respect for her, and would never take her for granted. And if "he" did, he would apologize and let her be. I miss her.

Where is the person that knew exactly what to say when everyone else was feeling low? Where is the tough but sweet lady that had everyones back when times got rough? Where is the girl that used to smile all the time...it was contagious I tell you. Where is the girl that looked at the bright side of every situation and could always seem to find that damn "silver linning" even when others wanted it to remain hidden. Man I miss her. Everytime I think about how much fun she was, I wonder what made her go into hiding. What could possibly make her retreat and take cover. I wish that "bravebird" would resurface....I miss her.





Comments

vBARBIEv said…
Hmmmmmm. It sucks when you feel like you haven't changed for the better, especially when you liked who you were before. To get back in touch with our old selves requires cleansing, which is just you did by writing about it. Now comes the hard part: getting back to who you were before. Unfortunately you will never be THAT girl again, but you can be even stronger and wiser than she was. You sound like a young lady who has her head on straight, and even though I don't you, based on what you've written, I am very confident that you will and THAT girl will reunite to form the girl of the future. Peace & Blessings.
Didi Roby said…
TY vBarbiev This mesg has inspired me even the more.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1