HE's a (super)natural Man




"I didn't know you were married..." she said as she looked down at my
hand and took it up with hers. Looking at my ring a bit closer she said,
"Does he come to church? I can't remember seeing him with you." I said,
"Yes HE does. Matter of fact HE beats me here. In fact HE's here before
the Dawn. HE never misses a day of Church. HE's just that Faithful.

"Wow" she said with an unbelieving tone. "What does he look like? Have I
seen him before? Tell me about him."

I looked deep into her eyes and said with an absolute tone, "I'm sure
have. HE is always around. HE covers all space at once. HE is as bright
as a morning star. HE has the softest voice you ever heard and HE is as
tall as the ceiling. HIS hands are so big, they can hold the world. And
HE has a smile that lets me know everythings going to be alright. HE
listens to every word I say and wipes away every one of my tears. Not
only does HE Love me, but HE Loves all my Friends and Family too. HE
comforts me when I am afraid or lonely. And when I am hurt HE rushes to
come see about me. And when my heart is broken, HE takes the pieces and
puts it back together again. You know HE loved me first. In fact HE knew
me before I was concieved. HE walks with me and HE goes before me to
make sure there is no danger in my path. I can talk to HIM about
everything, we have no secrets. And when I told HIM about the things I
used to do in my past, not only did HE forgive me for them, but HE
forgot about them as well. HE is the richest man in the World, and HE
gives me the deepest desires of my heart. I mean all I have to do is ask
HIM and HE gives it to me. And the things I don't need...the things that
are not good for me, HE takes away the desire to even want those things.
HE is my Bestfriend...my all and all. I don't know what I would do
without HIM by my side. HE rescued me from a Life of Sin. HE is my Hero.
HE is all the Man I need. I couldn't ask for a better Man."

Looking somewhat baffled and bewildered by what I said she looked at me
and said, "He sounds to good to be true."

"Does HE? How is that?

"Come on now, there is no man on this Earth that can do all the things
you spoke of. And there is no man on this Earth that can be all the
things you said he is to you. I have yet to find a man like that on this
Earth."

I took my coat off and carefully placed it on the back of my seat. Then
fixed my skirt in preparation to take my seat. I paused for a moment,
then I looked up at her with a smile and said, "That's because HE is not
of this Earth. HE is Beyond it. HE...is Jesus Christ. Remember HIM
now?"

Until We Read Again...
Deirdre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1