Friendship Endangerment


Okay so when I woke up that morning, and after I prayed, I began to think of him. It is weird how this has all of a sudden become my daily routine. I blame him of course for this instant infiltration of my mind. Yes, it is all his fault that I only want to see his face in my dreams and in my "awake-ness". I find it hard not to think about him. I pray for him. I check on him. I love to see his face and I love to hear his voice. Someone might say I am infatuated by him; I say I am intrigued by him. He makes me better.

Anyway, on the day in question I went about my daily routine as usual and after a large gathering of minds, I had the wonderful opportunity to be in his presence. It was like 1000 fireworks went off in my body when I saw his face. I lit up like the sun! I felt calm and at peace in my spirit. This happens every-time I see his face. This dude moves me yo! So after foodies, laughter and stimulating conversation, it was time to go. Here is where a "habit" turned into a "horrifying feeling". As I was preparing to leave, I hugged everyone as I always do. This particular time when I hugged this powerful being, I accidentally kissed his neck reign. I was so embarrassed! I think my Beige complexion turned about 5 different shades of RED in like 2.2 seconds! I tried to switch the focus onto something else in-case he or anyone else noticed what I had done. There I go talking about the lighting as if that was important. (insane) I couldn't have been more afraid to lose someone's friendship in my life! I didn't want him to think I was like the others, or that I was looking at him differently. It was the most terrifying 5-6 seconds of my life! I wanted so badly to rewind that good-bye and proclaim a "do-over". Needless to say this was not television or the movies and I didn't have a "Neuralyzer" (men in black). I was a wreck after that and when my phone rang, and it was him on the other end, I became even more afraid so I didn't answer. I just knew he was calling to tell me I was out of line or something and that he didn't feel we should be friends anymore. Man...I don't know what I would have done if he had spoke those words.

Well, after all was said and done, and sadness was avoided, I do believe I am "safe" from*tehe*

Comments

Monika said…
I like your blog. :) Salute:)
Awesome write up..I love your post, it has inspired me.I agree with your post.

Popular posts from this blog

Like a bad horror movie pt1

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)