I Used To Hate Her...The Flipside Of Love.

Okay well the day is almost over and my nephew is 6 years old. Wow 6...I can remember when he was born. He was so little and he couldn't stand my yellow behind! He would always cry and act a fool when I would come around. It used to hurt my heart so bad, but I of course got over it.

I remember when he started kindergarten where I used to teach. He was so scared and wanted to go home. He at this point still didn't like me very much and I wanted to help him adjust. Well he had cried so much that he made himself sick. When I went to take him in my arms he threw up all over me. Now the girlie girl that I am wanted to push him away and run in the ladies room to clean up. Inside I was screaming!!!! But I didn't. I picked him up and took him in the wash room and cleaned him up instead of myself. I think that show of pure love made him loosen up with me and we have been cool ever since. To this day he wants to go everywhere I am and calls me every night to say "I Love You"
It's funny when I think of how he used to hate me...well I won't say hate, but he had a strong dislike for a sister that I know. LMAO!!
For his big day I got him a Spiderman Table and Chairs Set...it is so cute!!! I figure he could do his homework there and eat his meals like a grown up. Then I took him with me to find a DVD at Best Buy, and wound up buying him the Incredible Hulk first season on DVD...that boy is gonna break me I swear.....But I wouldn't trade him for the world.

"Happy Birthday Bobble! And I pray that you will have many more. Love Auntie Dee Dee"
Kids...what you gonna do huh?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks 4 my gifts deedee i love you jaylend mommy help me but i know my abc
Rose said…
Dee Dee I remember how my aunt played such a major part in my life. She was there with gifts and advice for me..relationships like that only flourish. You nephew will always remember everything special you do for him.
Meadow said…
Happy birthday nephew!

I used to think my nieces didn't like me until my sister told me they were in the backseat of the minivan singing about how much they loved me. Everything changed after that.
Anonymous said…
Aww DeeDee Jaylend sent you a message. I'm late but that made my day so I can't even imagine who it made you feel! Happy birthday Jaylend!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1