Naomi Says I'm Not Healed...

Okay so I get this email from J***** A BOY from the past.......

Hello Dee Dee this is J*****. I know you might not recognize this email so I thought I would tell you who I am. How are u? I saw H***** the other day and I asked him how you were. I find myself thinking about you all the time now a days. I thought about the first time I met you. Do you remember that night? You were so scared of those motorcycles. I thought you were so cute. I remember your smile, it was so big, you made everyone smile. I also have been thinking about the night at my mother's apartment up north, you remember that? Your hands smelled like money. You used to work with that money all the time remember? I wanted to ask him for your number, but I thought you would not want to speak to me. I can understand if you didn't or you don't. I did you wrong Dee and I know it. I told tasha one time that you were my special girl. I know I said it in a joking way, but it was the truth. I have to say that I miss you very much. I miss your smile. I miss your laugh. I miss your lips. I miss how you used to listen to me or try to get me to talk about what I was feeling. Believe it or not I loved that. You have been gone for awhile and we haven't talked in years but I miss you. It is taking a lot for me to even say these things to you Dee. I have wanted to say these things for years but just didn't have the nerve. I would like to meet you somewhere so we can talk more and even enjoy each other's company like we used to back in the day. I have changed since those days and I would like to show you that if you let me. Call me or reply to this email when you get it. Call me at 773.***.**** if you want to. I hope you want to..

WTF? CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS MESS? THIS MAN MUST BE OUT OF HIS FREAKING MIND!!! SO FAR I HAVE MANAGED TO GET THIS MAN OUT OF MY SYSTEM. I HAVE MANAGED TO STOP HATING HIM AND I HAVE SET HIM FREE SO THAT THE LORD CAN PROPERLY DEAL WITH HIM. EVER SINCE THE DAY OF MY FIRST BROKEN HEART FROM THIS MAN, I HAVE BEEN TRYING LIKE HELL TO MEND IT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. FIRST OF ALL NOT ONCE IN THIS EMAIL DID HE APOLOGIZE FOR HURTING ME THE WAY HE DID. HE MENTIONED IT, BUT HE DIDN'T APOLOGIZE FOR IT. THEN TO TOP ALL THAT OFF HE HAS THE NERVE TO ASK ME TO CALL HIM AND MEET HIM SOMEWHERE! WHAT DOES HE TAKE ME FOR? NOW I AM GLAD THAT HE HAS MADE PIECE WITHIN HIMSELF, WHICH IS WHY HE EVEN EMAILED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE I AM GUESSING. BUT, HE HAS SOME NERVE THINKING THAT SOME LITTLE TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE WAS GOING TO MAKE FEEL ALL WARM INSIDE AND CALL HIS RAGGEDY TAIL. I HAVE COME TO FAR FOR THAT MESS RIGHT THERE SON!!!!

So I sent this reply....

J*****, I have set you free mind, body and soul and I refuse to pick that mess up again.. I hope that one day you will find ENOUGH courage to repent to me properly and in the manner in which God intended. I know first hand how hard it is to apologize to someone you have wronged or mistreated, so I give you the benefit of the doubt for this half baked attempted. I don't hate you...as a matter of fact I love you. You want to know why? Because in order for me to make Heaven my home, I must love you. God has brought me to far to turn back now and I broke the reverse knob on my heart long time ago.

Take care,
Dee Dee

I tell you the enemy can really bring things your way when you are trying to do things God's way. Plus why is it when you are dating someone, men from your past ALL WAYS seemed to show up out of now where? Why Lord!!! *smiling*
What do you think?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think you are healed, I just think you haven't forgotten what this man did to you, as well you shouldn't forget. We go through things and remember them so not to find our selves right back in that situation again. I think you handled that really well considering the circumstances. Very lady like. I like your page Queen. I will be back.
Unknown said…
I like your response, strong, calm and to-the-point. I think he got the message, I would.
Anonymous said…
You handled this boy perfectly and you have reason to be proud of yourself. Nonetheless, I'm not convinced that you are healed. Your reaction to this boy isn't even what I'm referring to. It is written that "true love conquers all". That applies even more to fear than anything else. But "be of good cheer". You've come a long way baby! And you really do have a lot to be proud of.
[big hug]
Xavier
http://LoversA.blogspot.com
Ms.Behavin said…
Good for you!! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with exes fallin' out of no where. I need to take some notes from you on how to keep the past in the past.
PAINKEY said…
BRAVO Dee, BRAVO!

you aint lyin when u say them exes come right when you got a man in your life....punkinheads ;)
Didi Roby said…
Anonymous#1...

Thanks love. See you soon:)

Stunner...

Awwwww Stunner...I thought it was going to be hard.

X...

You and Naomi are on the same page...I'll email you with those details. Thaks for the hug lil brother:)

Ms.Behavin'...

I got your back!!!

Pinky...

Don't they though...punkinheads!
That's what I'm talking about!!!
Rose said…
You are right when you are trying to do good the devil always try to send an apple to dangle in your way...good you resisted.
A Sistah Lovely said…
OH, I loved this post. That was a test that you truly indeed passed with flying colors. The angels were rejoicing.
Cherise said…
Playing catch up.. yea I am getting to that point now of letting someone go... Sorry I missed your bday.. Happy belated...
I'm so busy lately.. but hey, that's a good thing.. I'm glad u didn't fall for that..

Muah! Reese

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1