Holy Manolo Blahniks Batman! Hol...e Is Right!


Okay so like the day before Thanksgiving my girl Belle (we call her that cause she loves to read books like Belle from Beauty and the Beast...plus she sings everything!) Anyway, she called me and told me she was going to her company's Pre~Thanksgiving party and she needed to borrow some really trendy shoes to complete the outfit wearing. Well this is how she said it..."Danni, can I use a pair of your shoes to go with these new jeans I'm wearing to my jobs party tonight?" No class at all folks! Anyway, at first I was like (in the back of my mind) Hell Naw you can't use a pair of my shoes! Are you crazy? But then I sorta felt sorry for her and her new pair of jeans...I mean they deserve to be the hit of the party right? And what way to do that then with a fabulous pair of shoes. So I reluctantly said yes and asked her to describe her outfit to me so that I could pick just the right pair. She told me she was wearing this Seafoam green and Pink silk blouse and of course her new jeans. I asked was the blouse in question long sleeve, short sleeve butterfly wings...what? "the long floppy sleeves Danni...yeah they look like wings..." O...kayyyy, so I knew just the pair that would complete her outfit and make her ensemble the talk of the party....My Precious Pink 3 1/2" Single Strap Patent Leather Mary Janes from Manolo Blahnik!....sigh....life is good:)
Anyway, she came over and picked up the shoes which by the way had only been worn twice since they were packaged and shipped to xxx E. xx Street Chicity, IL...so they were like new ppl okay! Well she tired them on and I approved of the outfit and sent her on her way. Well last night as I was preparing for work, she came by to drop my shoes off to me and of course tell me about how fabulous everyone thought she looked and what a gre...at...tim...e...she...AHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL? As I was inspecting my shoes I find a dime size hole in the point of the left shoe...AGAIN I SAY...AHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT THE HELL? Hardly able to catch my breath I asked her what happen to my precious pink 3 1/2" single strap patent leather mary janes from Manolo Blahnik? At first she tried to act like she didn't know what I was talking about..."What you mean girl?" *Dee~Dee about to have an aneurysm* "This!!!! This hole in my precious pink....ahhhhh...gaaaa...e...ughhhhh!" She backed away from me slowly and stood in the exit way of my front door...she knew her life was about to end. "I accidentally stubbed my toe on the leg of one of the tables and accidentally poked a hole in your shoe Danni, sorry girl. I tried to fix it but most shoe places wanted damn near $80 to fix that little hole." *Dee~Dee thinking...little hole! I can put my pinky finger in this "little hole" missy!* "So let me get this straight Belle...you poke a hole in my precious pink...then you fail to fix it and then you bring me my shoes back with the hole still in my shoe and then...*catching my breath* hold a conversation with me about your evening instead of just telling me about the hole first thing when you walked in my house?" *Belle looking scareder then a mug right now* "I thought you would be upset...I was right." *Dee~Dee spitting flames like a dragon* "You think! These shoes cost me dang near $500 dollars Belle...but it's my own fault...I should have told your classless behind no like I started to do in the first place! *almost in tears* (soft tears in back of throat voice) Get out my house...go home Belle...before you get hurt okay...bye bye...." I tell you folks my life and the ppl in it are one day going to have me on Dr. Phil or Judge Mathis somewhere...Dang near $80 dollars...uhmmmp! Cheap a**!

U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Didi Roby said…
Mills...

My mother was like..."that's what you get for loaning your ish out!"...Well guess what that chick will pay the 80 bux Mills or we gone have to regulate!:)
Girl repeat after me, add music if you must, "Don't 'lend' a Friend!" Giving is one thing, but lending burns bridges every single time.
Didi Roby said…
*Dee~Dee repeating after Princess...* "Don't 'lend' a friend!" I guess I will have to repeat as needed knowing me and my supportive and giving behind...:)

But you're right on that burning bridges...cause if she don't pay for my shoe repair...imma burn the bridge while she is standing on it!:)
DramaFree said…
"Don't lend a friend!" (I need to write that one down so I don't forget)

Round up the posse, Dee-Dee. We're going to Belle's house to collect.
Didi Roby said…
LS...

And you know this babygirl! I called her like a couple of hours ago and now she don't want to answer her phone...she better be singing "I need a hero" cause she gone need one!:)
brooklyn babe said…
I stopped reading this after "Can I"....lol
Lend no boots nor man.

Bk Babe
Didi Roby said…
Sony...

Thanks ma...if she don't come off my 80 duckies....she better watch her back and her front!:)

BKBabe...

You are so right...I should have stopped reading after "Can I"...:)

...And let me just say this folks...I am not a violent person, not at all...but she done messed with my Shoes!!! That's a complete NO NO!:)
toneec42 said…
I can't believe you loaned out your shoes. I'm a giving person too but there are some things I just don't lend or give. I would've bet the farm for you it would be shoes.
Didi Roby said…
Yeah I couldn't believe it either...I must have had way too many cups of coffee that night. Oh oh oh oh but it won't happen again I bet you that!!!

Ooooooh!:)
So let's recap so far...

Stuck with dog from ex...

Hole in Manolo's...

No one's answering the phone...

You are officially 2 for 2 letting someone leave your sight without proper rectification.

We love to give of self, and we love to keep balance and give to friends or loved ones, but we must also learn to complete the transactions as well.

They both did you dirty because they knew they could, meaning that they used premeditation in their assesment that they could get away with wrongdoing to you before they even asked anything of you.

“But I will put it into the hand of those who afflict you, who have said to you, ‘Lie down, that we may walk over you.’ Awake, awake!” Isaiah 51:23

Your eyes are open. Wake up sister, they're treating you as if your eyes are closed.

Or is it that you seek their favor?

Why them?
Unknown said…
There are some things that I don't share with friends and shoes is one of them.

She should buy them back though.
Didi Roby said…
Hassan...

Naw I don't seek their favor Papi...or anyone elses...I'm just Dee~Dee the person that God molded me to be...flaws and all. I love hard and it's easy for folks to take advantage of me I guess. Shoooks I just laerned how to come with a snappy "come back" just a few months ago.

I treat ppl the way I would like to be treated...with love and respect...care and giving of ones self...etc...I just never seem to get that back from folks.

But don't cry for me Argentina...I will be fine...I's a work in progress:)

Stunner...

Yes she should...and she will...By Any Means Neccessary!:)
Meadow said…
That's terrible, Dee~Dee. Some people have no respect for other people's property. That is just wrong. Accidents happen so she should have gotten it fixed OR brought them to you and been like this is what happened, I called around and was told it'll be about 80 bucks and they'll look like new, just wanted you to know --- that's what I would have done.

Pops gave my sis some good advice once. He said never lend anything you can't do without.
Didi Roby said…
Goddess...

And your pops was/is right...Cause I can't live without my manolos...lol:)

*LL Cool J flashback just then*

See what you said you would have done is all I was trying to say to her..I might not have been so upset:)
She Shall said…
Girrrrllll, words fail me now! I just can't believe some people!
Didi Roby said…
Hey my Chica...I miss You Ma!!!! What's good? You good?...

Yeah girl she was wrong for that...and I was for loaning them...Such is life I guess:)
She Shall said…
Ma, I have been super busy! But once you dropped this little ditty about the Manolo's I had to peak in and offer my heartfelt condolences! It’s ..ish like this that makes me glad I don’t have too many female friends. First they wanna borrow stuff, then they muss it up with little or NO remorse. What’s the remedy?
LadyLee said…
Dang Ma... let your girl hold that pair of shoes that cha bought from Payless or Wal-mart next time... LOL!!
Didi Roby said…
Tiff L...

I witcha on that too many girlfriends comment ma!:) Glad your good girl!

Ladylee...

LMAO!!!!!!! Now that's it right there!:)

*Dee~Dee still LHAO!!!!*
PAINKEY said…
Dang dee-dee! I am speechless. I guess you can look at it as a test of friendship. She already had one x aginst her by not telling u right off the bat. the next was not answering phone calls or at least a call back. x three will be if she dont pay the 80 to fix em. If she dont then it will be 3 strikes and she's out. If 80 is what it costs to determine "true" friendship, then you got off cheap. I sure hope its fixable for 80. 500.00 is alot. 500.00 is grouns for an a** whoopin ;)

I'll be prayin for ya, or better yet, belle, bc if she dont do good on this, ur gonna kill her. lol
Didi Roby said…
Prayer is diff in order...lol:) I am really feeling that three strikes thing ma....:)
Superstar Nic said…
This is exactly what I don't loan people shit!!!

I agree w/Ladylee if you are gonna loan something!
Superstar Nic said…
Oh yeah, I also wanted to tell you that I'm adding you to my favorite blogz!

Take Care!
Didi Roby said…
"N" Search of Ecstasy...

Awww ma! thanks I will return the favor believe that!

So consider yourself an Important Xtra!....:)
proacTiff said…
You seem to be one generous Virgo. I give in other ways, but not the goods that are hard to come by. Maybe it's the "only child" thing. But I bless in other ways. Looks like you had to bless somebody out on this round.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1