Christmas With The Crackheads!...I Pass!



(Michele the Moral Committee Lead, on the Christmas Grab bag/Secret Santa and Inner office Christmas party...) "Please fill out your grab bag sheets and turn them in before 5:30am. We will be pulling names for our grab bag and secret Santa person at 5:30am sharp! This is a fun way to get to know one another and become friends with our co~workers. We will also discuss the inner office Christmas party and any ideas you all might have...Thank you!"
Now first of all I don't plan on being at this place in Dec anyway, and half them broads don't like me anyway so why should I participate in any of that mess! I'll tell you why...cause my father told me to that's why...But Father, do I have to go to the "Ghetto Jam" of the year? Nope not gone happen! Can't see that taking place anytime soon. In fact I can tell you guys right now that Dee~Dee ain't going to that ish folks!
Okay here's the deal...
We had the grab bag and secret Santa name pulling thing and at first I pull the name of ne of then brawds that hates me, so I ask can I pull again.
*Pause...I know what you are thinking, Dee~Dee you should have kept her name. It's about giving remember? They come from the heart right? "Well I am not a phony, so there for I wasn't getting that brawd no gift!"*
Anyway, they let me pick again and I picked someone that I knew I wasn't gonna buy poison for. Well then we talked about the Dec 22-23 inner office Christmas party. First of all there about 3 folks, 4 including myself that are like fish out of water at this place so we were hoping that the party would be like your traditional Christmas parties are....NOT!
*Fastforward to the Juke Jam of the century.....Dee~Dee enters the party looking fresh to death and what does she see....* They were playing some ol juke music...no CHRISTMAS MUSIC ppl! Folks were dancing all wild walking around with food and drinks in their hands, bumping into one another, yelling across the room at ppl...it was like being at a night club or some ish! It was a mess! I mean where was the organization? Where were the Christmas decorations? Where was the Christmas music? We didn't play any games...no Christmas trivia...nothing! Just a bunch of young adults and older adults trying to be young (ie, Starr Jones and downlow Husband) dancing around and acting a fool...It was horrible! Don't get me wrong folks I too like a good party, but this was supposed to be an office party during office hours...so I thought it would have had more class then that.
Well it was time to pass out the grab bag gifts and what not...well first off I told you guys that I changed my person due to some tech diffs....well wouldn't you know that the person I changed had me in the grab bag!!!! This is one of them brawds that can't stand your girl. I mean she literally hates my guts!
Let me tell you how my God works...he will have the main one who hates you, spend their hard earned money on you and he will get the glory folks! I knew it was her by the way she threw my gifts on my desk. I was coming from the ladies room and I caught her at my desk. She brought me this lovely figurine with Swaroski Crystals on it, A DVD (Johnny Depp) a few little stuffed animals and a ish load of Chocolate! Well my days of working with those Crackheads are now in my past. I pray that they are blessed and have much success in the up~coming year.
A Christmas Party with no Christmas Music...Blasphemy!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Superstar Nic said…
I can't help but laugh, LOL.

I did not go to our Christmas party. I would have been the only black chick to show up and I was not in the mood for that during my off time (it was not during office hours).

Merry Christmas!!
Unknown said…
Well at least you can celebrate not having to be around them after the party...consider it a farewell party.:)
Didi Roby said…
Sony...

Hey ma! Girl you better on it!...lol

Bee...

You looked so pretty on homecoming...who cares about the party...lol:)

blakkquill...

Yes indeed...Hey I gotta get over to your spot like asap:)

"N"...

You did the right thing ma! Some parties are best not attended trust me:)

Stunner...

You have a great point there love:)
LadyLee said…
Now that's funny!A ghetto-ass bootleg Christmas party!!

I don't do job Christmas parties... Nope... Won't be kissing your ass at work, or on my off time at some Christmas party..
Teej said…
You shoulda invited me mayn! We coulda fell into the juke line. Showed them fools some footwork or something!!!
Didi Roby said…
Ladylee...

LOMA @ your comment girl!...you are right about that right there.

Teej...

lmao!...Now you know dee~dee can't do no footwork in no 4" heels MAN!!!! It's hard catching up with you anyway!:)
Meadow said…
Isn't that something. She got you a nice present.

Ok, but the part about the poison almost made me choke on my coffee from laughing so hard. Teehee.

Merry Christmas, girl!
Didi Roby said…
I had to laugh at that poison myself ma!:)

I cracks myself up sometimes...*teehee*
Glad you had a great time sweetie!
brooklyn babe said…
Wassup mama.... missing U... and passing thru on blog break to say wassup to ya... and look for me in the air...

Happy Happy Holidays Dee Dee!
She Shall said…
Aww! Dee! That was a great post! And I've finally put up my 5 random things for you to check out when you get a chance! Have a blessed Christmas! ~Tiffy~
Didi Roby said…
Princess...

You saw the love right?:)

BKBabe...

I's watching ma! I miss you too chica!...get at your girl like asap!:) Happy Holidays to you too baby!


Tiffy...

Hey Chica...I chked you out! Your funny ma...You do the same @ Have a Blessed Christmas!
Rose said…
Glad everything went well and they let you pull again...
Cherise said…
I ditched my Xmas party forreal.. took my ass home. I don't know these people.. and I'm the only black person in the WHOLE office.. LMAO

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1