Just Five Random Things?


Okay so I was tagged by several ppl since I have been away, and that means I have some typing to do:) I absolutely love these here things...I think it's fun to dig into your self and pull out all kinds of things I bet ppl wouldn't know about you by just reading your blogs or looking at your pics. Well GP tagged me and I am on that as well....but first I must do the one that T'Bou tagged me to do. *Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people you want to infect.*

Now before I do...I want the following ppl to fall in line with me and get cracking on theirs!

Mills, "N" Search, 'Ka, Tiff L., and Teej. You have your instructions...now get to it!:)

1. I hate being alone or lonely. It makes me feel like I am the only person left in the world...like Jesus came back and forgot to take me. I know wow! right? Yeah I tell myself that all the time:)

2. I miss singing with my sisters. We had a group through out grammar school and high school called...don't laugh...'Jus Claz' We would sing and or dance and would always lose to the Williams Sisters. Them brawds could sang though!

3. I think that my standards are set waaaaayyyyy to high as far as men are concerned. I expect too much from them I think and therefore any relationship that I enter into willingly ends up in failure because of it. However next time I am gonna put it out there and lay it on the line...even if it breaks my heart...I'm giving it a try....stole that from Toni Braxton's CD..but it works right now don't you think?

4. I have the company that does my Resumes, add a hint of fragrance to them. (hypoallergenic of course) I think it adds style to the Resume and quite possibly aids in the hiring process. If you are going to use this as a method for your Resume, I recommend a light floral scent...works great on men and women interviewers :) Hey call me crazy, but I got two job interviews using those Resumes.

5. I am a serious sports addict and I think I need help! I recently went to a high school Basketball game and you would have thought I (with my Antik jeans, Dkny blouse and MB Timbs) was the coach. I was screaming at the players and charging folks with fouls...it was ugly folks. Well that's my 5 facts...don't use them against me!

U.W.R.A :)

Comments

Hey Girlie, Missed ya. Where you been?
Unknown said…
I'm happy you're back. Goo that your pc is back inservice. Serious sports fan, you must be a man's dream girl. I love when a girl shares my nterest in sports. Sceneted resumes, now that's a new one!
toneec42 said…
Don't ever think your standards are too high; that's putting limitations on God. Do you know He has already created him who will meet those standards? "Before they call I will answer; while they are speaking I will hear." Isaiah 65:24

Glad to have you (sorta) back. Now I gotta get back to the Command and do some updates. It's been a long time...
toneec42 said…
Oh and huge sports fan here too... I AM the best coach the NBA has never hired. And the NFL needs my owner talents too! :)
Anonymous said…
i just reappeared to blogsphere again... :D 'n there i am being tagged by you :D

i'll get into it... how are you doing, girl??? mann, winter is no joke in chicago eh? :)

stay warm...
I'm glad you are back... i think you should podcast your vocals...

i didn't know you were into sports like that.. that's wassup...

happy holidays!
Teej said…
Aint this about a......
Rose said…
Welcome back...missed your blogs. Keep your standards high...what's wrong wioth so many women is this: they drop them for love....
Cherise said…
yEA TEEJ TAGGED ME.. SO.. U KNOW..

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1