No! Funky! Not The Shoes!


Okay so this little shoe destroyer is my dear sweet lil Funky Spunk, and folks she is already global. That's right...I had to upload her pic using yahoo and flicker and folks she is already floating around in cyberspace. Plus my girlfriend Shelly entered her in a Cutest Pug Contest online...can you believe that folks. I am in the pic but my hair is a complete mess and I was definitely not going out like that...okayyyy!
Anyway she is a little monster and spoiled to death...(I wonder where she gets that from) but I think I'm going to keep her...I just have to move and take more sinus medications, but she is worth it don't you think? Come on ppl somebody agree with me before I change my mind! :)
The other day my landscum came by the building to fix up one of the vacant apartments...which just so happens to right across the hall from me...and he heard(well thought he heard) Funky barking...well if that's what you want to call that little noise she makes. He knocks on my door and says "Dee~Dee (well he calls me by my first name...which I hate that he does that), do you have a dog in your apartment?" Well seeing that I am a woman of God and I believe in telling the truth no matter what the cost, I opened the door and said "No John (a.k.a Landscum) I do not have a "Dog" in my apartment."....*I have a puppy...teehee* What? I told the truth right? *wink* Awwww Funky!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

She Shall said…
That's it, you're hooked! I knew once Funky came...he'd be there to stay! So get to packin, Ma, because you've gotta move!
One word of advice....Just lock up the Manolos...no matter how big your heart is, some things are punishable in unspeakable ways!

Tiff
Uh oh... Busted (sort of). Whachu gwan do gal?

Is there a penalty or additional payment for having the Funkster?
Didi Roby said…
Tiff L...

Yep it's true...she done got up in my heart now:) lol

O for sure on that locking up them Manolos Chica...funky got a hold of one my less expensy pair of shoes and I said that's it! Put the MB's on the top shelf:)

Hassan...

Yeah Papi it's $50 more a month for her...shooks I will move back home at them rates!:)
MZPEACH said…
Keep the dog..I mean puppy..lol. I told my complex that I was dog-sitting and it should only be a week. Funky is adorable. But I have a feeling that after she starts tearing the apartment up, you will feel differently about keeping her. But only ballas can afford that kind of puppy. There expensive! I say keep her big balla!


LOVE THIS SONG GIRL!!!
Didi Roby said…
Peach...

Chica plz...he bought her for me! You know when he thought a gift would smooth ish over...But she is expensy to keep up shooks:)
PAINKEY said…
ah, keep her ma, lil pugywugy.
I'm tellin ya, you can train that pug to sick em ;) heehee
Didi Roby said…
Painkey...

I am so leaning in that direction...she is a mess though...on my bed right now! She don't know her end is about to hit that floor:)
LadyLee said…
Keep the puppy, Ma!
Brea said…
Awwww!! That puppy is too cute!! Now, you are going to understand my constant posting about my dog. Awww, you're a Mommy!!!! Besides, you wanted to move anyway, right?
Waddie G. said…
you have a really smushy cute pug...
Didi Roby said…
Ladylee...

Still thinking...

Brea...

I sure did want to move...Well I guess that settles it...I'm keeping her:)....I like that 'I'm A Mommy' part...I like it alot!:)

ProfessorGQ...

Thanks Papi!:)
Knockout Zed said…
Freakin' dog...all cute and shit...

KZ
Rose said…
Gurl, you can't help but love Funky. She is so beautiful. So I vote to keep her.
Meadow said…
"landscum"

LOL! Girl, your pug is cute! Awwww!!!!!
brooklyn babe said…
Don't you touch my "Fido." aka Funky Spunky.
Wassup Mama! How goes it?
crallspace said…
IS the land-dick gonna up your rent for that?

Our asshole landlord charged us a $400 non-refunadable deposit for our dog.
I don't feel so bad that she pees all over the carpet, and has left a permanent urine smell in the floorboards. Sure, it stinks, but we're stickin it to the man.
Superstar Nic said…
I'm like Goddess --- "Landscum" lol

I love puppies and you have a very cute one!!
Didi Roby said…
Zeddy...

She has gotten to you too I read...lol:)

Sony...

I like that....funky brewster...cute:)

Rose...

I knew you would ma!:)

Goddess...

Yeah baby...Landscum...he is a mess too...but he will never find out about funky wanna know why? He didn't even know someone had moved in one of the empty apts...jerk!:)

BKBabe...

Hey mama!...ummm about Funky....LOL:)

Crall...

Yeah baby...$50 bucks more!...I'm selfish aren't I?

"N"...

She is growing on me as well...Hey ma! You good?

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1