All In A "Daze" Work


Okay so this morning I woke up at around 7:45am and I have been going none stop ever since. I am just returning (it's 12:45 am) to the sanctuary of my bedroom for the 6th time and I am here to stay...that is until my next run!:) Here is a quick over view/recap of the hectic but exciting day I had...ready?

7:45am~Woke up and prayed and watched Mulan then took my bath.
9:22am~Went to the grocery store and the beauty supply store and to radio shack...needed a new house phone.
9:57am~Cleaned my kitchen mopped the floors and washed the windows...*mental note...I need a maid*
10:25am~Watched Ellen which I taped that morning. Went back to radio shack...girlfriend at the counter forgot to place my batteries in my bag...ahhhhh!
10:40am~Cleaned out my trunk smelled something rather strange the last time I went in there...eeeewww...found my new shoes I bought like a month ago:)
11:12am~Chked my emails and blogbuddies for the ummteenth time:) Talked to Mills...well sort of...we played IM tag...lol. cleaned my Bathroom but ran out of bleach so I went to Walgreens. While there I ran into an Ex...looking fab I made sure he saw a sister!
11:26am~Mopped hallway of apartment. Vacuumed the hallway outside of apartment...not my job but it needed doing.
11:57~Chked emails and blog again...heard from Tiff L. I was happy to hear from her! Called Teej had a question to ask...You didn't answer your phone Teej! *dee~dee standing with both arms folded and lips poked out*
12:30noon~Took Funky to the groomers...she needed it! Took Matt to the store then came back home.
12:54noon~Cleaned my bedroom and put away spring/summer clothes.
2:25pm~Took Mrs. Jones to pick up her children from school. Took Matt to his first Basketball game *big ol grin* Then took Fanisha to her mother's house.
3:59pm~Sat in the Target parking lot and waited on my Mother's bus to pull up...shoulda caught me a nap:(
4:42pm~My Mother's bus pulls up, went and picked up lil nephew from afterschool, swung by Gas station and McDonald's then came home.
5:10pm~Took my bath and ironed suit for Christmas party for sister's job. I was glad she invited me:)
5:52pm~Headed out to pick up sister from her job on the north side! then drive back south to the party.
6:56pm~Traffic was a mess...but made it to her with 4min to spare *wink*
7:12pm~Departed north side to party and almost got ran over by a car...twice!
7:28pm~Couldn't find a parking spot...finally did and as I went to pull into the park...some brawd pulls in first seeing my blinkers on! Ahhhhhh!
7:29pm~Stopped sister from going to jail...*shhhh*
7:31pm~Arrived at the Party (on time...for the food that is...teehee)
8:20pm~Won a door prize!
9:20pm~Still dancing and wooing the crowd with my charm and charisma *wink*
10:20pm~Still dancing and wooing the crowd with my charm and charisma *double wink*
10:46pm~Time to leave....:(
11:32pm~Stopped at Dunkin Dounuts for Hot Chocolate...hummmm!
11:45pm~Picked up nephews from babysitters and dropped kinfolks off at home.
12:12am~Riding around the block several times looking for a place to park:(
12:26am~Took my bath and turned on computer. Chked emails and blog.
12:45am~Created new blog entry...
1:24am......DONE!

LADIES...GOOD NIGHT FELLAS...GOOD MORNING...HA HA HA HA:)
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

proacTiff said…
I ain't "read" no fruits of that "Chked my emails and blogbuddies for the ummteenth time:)" labor? What's up wit' you, chica? On strike? Here I am on a roll. How often does that happen.
Didi Roby said…
Twin...

I'm reading you over there ma! And I see that roll you be on right now...see I was gonna apply in private, but let me scamper on over to the Mo Better site and let my fingers do the talking....sheeeish!:)
Meadow said…
Good lord, child. I thought my schedule was hectic. lol Do your thing, girlie. ;)
Didi Roby said…
Goddess...

Yep...but I think you got me beat probably:)
Anonymous said…
oh yea.... maid would be so perfect! i can't wait to be able to afford 1 :D
Superstar Nic said…
talk about a full day!

I'd love to have a maid!!!!!!
Didi Roby said…
'Ka...

You almost there aren't you? I peeped your impressive resume love!

"N" search of ecstasy...

A maid is on my "To get" list for the future...lol:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1