Today is my graduation day


*Author Unknown*

I am ascending the ladder of prosperity. My hard work, dedication, and perseverance are paying off. I’m not looking back, I’m only looking forward. Today I graduate from being small minded. Today I graduate from being an under achiever. Today I graduate from being negative. Today I graduate from holding grudges. Today I graduate from being stagnant. Today I graduate from procrastination. Today I graduate from the guilt of my past. Today I graduate from dishonesty. Today I graduate from betrayal. Today I graduate from unhealthy relationships. Today I graduate from painful memories. Today I graduate from unhealthy relationships. Today I graduate from being petty. Today I graduate from dealing with people who add no value to my life. Today I graduate from low self esteem. Today I graduate from selfishness. Today I graduate from Jealousy! Today I graduate from skepticism. I am moving on...I am moving up...I am focused on progression. I am HEALED and headed for success. I refuse to be denied! I am on a path which will improve my quality of life. I am on a path which will improve my mental outlook. Today is my Graduation Day!



Are you in my class?

U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice motivational post! Sign me up!
Brea said…
Nice, thanks for sharing this.
Organized Noise said…
What school was that? I need to go there. Good post.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!