Am I A Concrete Rose...?

I am starting to feel like "what's the use..." when it comes to me and relationships. I am 30+ years old and I am still single, without even the smallest of possibilities knocking down my door. I mean sure I have guys that want to have "Sexual relations" with me, but not one of them really see me for me. I am starting to think that maybe I should be single, and move past this feeling of defeat. I mean really, I feel really defeated as far as every relationship or 'lack there of' I have ever had. I mean what is the use of trying any more? I'm so hurt by all this loneliness, that I don't even care to have one anymore. I mean guys just look right through now-a-days. Case and point, there is a guy I like right now and he doesn't even know my name; despite the fact I have seen him several times before and I spent a whole week in his presence. As I type this, my eyes feel up with tears just thinking about it. What am I doing wrong? Everyone else....................whew..................never-mind. I'm done.

Comments

Mae said…
i didn't experience what you are going through but i really feel for you....but it's been months, right?...i hope that there's something new in your life now...i wish you real happiness (lots of it this 2012)....sometimes we really have to feel the emptiness and loneliness so that we'll be able to appreciate true happiness when it comes.
luckmey said…
Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. cheap wallets
De'Erika Notsil said…
I realate.What's the use of even trying when you have been let down so many times. But then again how do you really know that it's right when you do find something. Take a step back and try and get some perspective you might be looking too close and missin what's right in front of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1