The In-Motion Picture Shout Outs! Pt2


Some announcer Guy ~ (theme music playing in the background)....And welcome to the In~Motion Picture Movie Shout Out Special...Today's guest include...From the place that has my heart and will always keep me coming back for more(Florida)...Proactiff *my cybertwin(applause) Fresh from the court room and now probably sitting at the computer with a Coke in hand...Envizable(applause) And never leaving home without her Marc Jacobs Bag and a pair of Jimmy Choos on her feet...DIVA(applause)


Today's musical guest include Ike Turner and the Ike Turner Reveiw View(ha ha!) and Heather Headly. Your host for today's shout out special is the lovely...the talented...the fashionably correct Diva from the South Side of Chicity....Dee-Dee(applause) ....Thank you and welcome to my shout outs. Here's a lil joke for you...Why did the Chick cross the road? Because Manolo Blahnik was having a sale that's why!!!...LOL:) Ya'll ready to meet the cast? First up is Tiff.

Tiff and I are more alike then my biological sister and I are. I mean we almost know what the other one is thinking or is going to say next. Weird right? Well we don't think so...we think it is all apart of God's (our Father)plan. See It all started when Tiff made a comment on one of my posts and then she finds out through my response that we have crazy things in common...like we share the same birthday month and year...we have the same shoe size...we both used to be (she is going back) to be teachers...She lives inFlorida...I love Florida....the lists goes on and on. We became even better friends/sisters recently during my series of unfortunate events...I sent her an email asking for prayer...and she gave me her number...we talk all the time now! We even sound alike too. She says we don't but I know better. Meeting her in blogspace was and is a real blessing from God. Now if she would just move her husband to the basement...I can move in with them and we will get the "Sisterhood of the travling Shoes" started right! Thanks for revealing your true self to me Twinie:)

Tiff on Dee-Dee..."I tell ya, when I grow up I'm gonna be like you ... bump-a-Mike! I think you are a beautiful and intelligent woman of God. Transparent to the bone and I love that about you. Where you, chica? Resting I presume."

*If you close your eyes you will still him...he is not (I)Envizable at all* Infact he is very transparent...at least to me. I don't know how many of you read this mans blog...but he wears his soul right out there on his sleeve and I love that in him! He is so real and straight forward about any and everything that sometimes it takes my breath away. This man makes me think and I like that. We met through a post no doubt and we chat via email...I might send something totally off the wall to him and he never says it's dumb or stupid. That's a real friend. He lives "somewhere in Texas" and his southern draw will make you hang on his every word....and speaking of word...His poems are incredible...I tell you this one is a keeper. Girlfriend?...whom ever you are...you might wanna hold on tight to this one...believe that!....

Envizable on Dee-Dee...*Unavailable for commen:(*

'Here she comes. Mz America.' LOL:) That's how us Divas intro one another folks. One of my very first post here in blogland was about my pet peeve and in case you guys don't know what that is I'll tell you. It's tapping me on the shoulder or anywhere on my body to get my attention...Ahhhhhh! I hate that ish I swear! Ahem..anyway DIVA made the first comment I ever got...well aside from Greg my nephews barber:) She and I found out that we too have lots in common. Now she is a New Yorker ya'll all about that Sex in The City Vibe you feel me. I mean she jets off to all the super trendy night spots and hangs out at all the A list parties. She even went to Fashion Week....*sigh* I'm gonna get there you just wait and see* She is always changing roomates and hand bags...She is a Marc Jacobs girl ya'll! We have so much in common it's scary sometimes. Her writing is amazing...you have to make a sandwich and grab something to drink before you read one of her posts though...but don't go changing DIVA you a have fan in me:)

DIVA on Dee-Dee...*Unavailable for comment:(*

Well as you can see folks again this post is long as heck, so I will stop right here and let you soak these good ppl up and then...I'll be back with more shout outs for my Cast! Question...Got Foxy? Or maybe you need to be encouraged with a smile that can brighten up anyone's day...that's what Brea will do for you. Read any good books lately? Chk "The Hamptons" The Princess is in the house! Awwwe you guys, I just want to show some LOVE!

I'll Be Back With More....Are you waiting?

Comments

Ok so why am I mad at the superhero picture posted up on your blog!

See you on WHY Wednesday
NameLiar said…
Great post Deeds. I think you described me perfectly...lol. This was a great idea...you are on a roll. Hell you are even keeping my blog interesting, cause Lord knows I haven't had anyone to be hostile with in a minute.
brooklyn babe said…
Sup Dee Dee! Just saying "Sup" be back to read later tonight.
Rose said…
This is a very creative post. Looking forward to reading more...
Brea said…
This is a great idea :)
KneeDeep said…
just wanted to stop by and show you some luv...great blog!
kd
Didi Roby said…
Awwwe foxy that was from the first post huh? Sorry...:)

Mills...

Do I know my girl or do I know my girl...thanks for what you thought of me...that's pretty much accurate...lol:)

BkBabe...

Girl where you been? Iv'e missed you ma! Did you get any on my emails?

Twin...

Awe sis...pass that tissue:)

Rose, Sonya, Brea...

Thanks chicas! Your next....:)

The Humanity Critic...

I am so honored that you think so...you are a briliant writer...:)

KneeDeep...

First of all interesting name you have there...*one eyebrow raised* Thanks love!

Envizable...

And...you have me hanging on a string here love...:)
brooklyn babe said…
OOoh can I add my two cents: ( a sista been busy working over here like a darn Hebrew slave....) I'd like to say that:
"Dee has great taste in make up, and BK Babe did not forget her MAC request, and has a lil sumptin sumptin for her." Email me!

I'm trying 2 get my blog on, should be smoother, next week.

This week is my first week flying solo at this freelance gig.
Teej said…
Very creative post DeeDee...Ummm yeah! I think I recall saying those things at one time or another *raises eyebrow*
Didi Roby said…
Piscesgirl...

Yeah I feel hella good:)

BkBabe...

Great may I quote you on that 2 cents?...:)

Teej...

Thanks handsome. Uh Yeah you said those things babyboi...maybe not all at once...but you said em:)
She Shall said…
Always enjoy reading your stuff...
crallspace said…
Your profile says you are very sensitive, but also says that you are quick to point out people's faults.

Women.
crallspace said…
Much love...

You women ARE complex.
Waddie G. said…
nice post...I had to show you some love...you have a lot going on for you, don't you?
Brotha Buck said…
I wondered about you and Tiff. I saw your comments on her page and thought hmmm. Great to know ya'll became such great friends.
Brotha Buck said…
BTW, I checked out your pics, very nice!
crallspace said…
Like Brotha buck, I too was wonderin about you and Tiff. I also thought hmmmm.

It IS good that you became such great friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!