COMING SOON..."SHOUT OUT SPECIAL" PART 2. IN THE MEAN TIME THIS WAS PART 1 OF "THE SHOUT OUT SPECIAL"*PREVIOUSLY RECORDED...OCT 19. 2005*


     Some announcer Guy ~ (theme music playing in the background)....And welcome to the In~Motion Picture Movie Shout Out Special...Today's guest include...From the Wild Wild West side of Chicity...Mills the Truth(applause) Fresh off his week long hiatus and eating a 48 oz jar of applesauce...Teej the Bachelor (applause) And the girl who has Mo Drama Fo Yo Mama...Reese the Poet (applause) and Today's musical guest include The Five Heartbeats (ha ha!) and Outcasts Andre 3000. Your host for today's shout out special is the lovely...the talented...the fashionably correct Diva from the South Side of Chicity....Dee-Dee(applause) ....Thank you and welcome to my shout outs. I would tell a few jokes and talk about the current events of the world...but why should I? LOL:) Ya'll ready to meet the cast? First up is Mills!

Millie and I met here in blogcity through another guest of mine who you'll meet later on in the show. I remember the first time she put me on blast. It was on Teej's blog and he asked what movie did some quote come from..well me thinking I was right I gave my answer and Millie tore down my little dream of having the right answer. She was only joking but that little jokey joke turned into a wonderful girlfriends relationship. We talked via email for a while and then I invited her to my nephews birthday party and she came out thus being the first blogger I would meet. She may be younger then me but this chile has her ish together ya'll. She has her head on all the way straight. She is funny and smart....lethal combination folks:) She is one of those ppl who no matter what she is in your corner...just don't cross her or piss her off...you wouldn't want this one here to pop! She is also a talented artist/painter. Her work is awesome and if you would like to view some of her pieces, you may email me later for future details. See how quickly I just became your agent/manager Mills? LOL:)

Mills on Dee-Dee..."I think dee-dee is a beautiful, supportive, nurturing, intelligent, caring black woman. When I think of dee-dee...Stylish, current, lovable, and my buddy all come to mind."

Next we have a young man who is responsible for many a person creating a blog in the first place...Teej ya'll! I met Teej on a place called myspace.com I saw his profile and thought to myself what an intriguing man. So I sent him a msg and the rest is history. We have been friends ever since that first msg was sent and responded to. He is really cool ppl. His sarcastic behind is really a teddy bear wrapped up in a "Metro" Body:) He is something like a famous person to ya'll. He has his own show here in the Chi called VIP. Has interviewed everyone from Destiny's Child to Common ya'll! Yep young Teej is alright with me. Now if I could just get ol' fattycake to buy some dang potholders and a freaking mop for crying out loud...I just might be doing something:)

Teej on Dee-Dee..."I think Dee-Dee is a very sweet and attractive girl. She don't know ish about movie quotes though. LOL. One half of my 2 favorite heifers is probably teary eyed and laughing right now..So no DeeDee.....I aint lost. You dont have to come and get me. LOL."

Next we have Reese. I met her through Teej as well....what's up with that? She was and still is a regular poster on his famous blog. I would go by and read her blog but I would never leave a comment....that is until she posted on how God spoke to her through her co-workers father I think it was? She was getting her feet done and then she had this inspiring conversations with the persons father. That post was so revealing that I had to comment and send her a word of encouragement, and she has been my Cybergirl ever since. She lives in Sin City..but don't let that fool you...her heart, mind, body and soul belong to one man folks! She ain't no hoochie! LOL:) She is a single mother doing the dang thang and I take my hat off to her for keeping it together for his sake if nothing else. You go girl! Now let's look into getting that Tattoo removed and replacing it with a Butterfly or something. You know I had to go there just one more time right? *cheese*

Reese on Dee-Dee..."And where have you been Miss Dee- Dee? BTW.... love the hair!! You are so sweet and genuine too me."Well as you can see folks this is already turing out to be a long one, so I will stop right here and let you soak these good ppl up and then...I'll be back with more shout outs for my Cast! Wait until you hear what DIVA and I have in common and why I call Tiff my TWIN...I love you guys and I just want to show some LOVE!

I'll Be Back With More....Are you waiting?

Comments

brooklyn babe said…
Okay this a stolen moment, that will not happen. As I need a few moments to read this mama. Be back around lunch time ( i hope, lol).
Rose said…
Yes I am reading it and loving it....

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1