The ABC's Of Me "List"...A ~ Alluring...


Okay so I saw this on my boi Zed's blog and had to do one of my own. Of course I have to spin it a little bit but thanks Zeddybear for the idear...:)

Someone asked me a while ago if I could come up with 100 things about myself to post on my blog. I of course thought to myself "Heck no!" I mean I felt as though that would take forever to do. Bravo to all those who have done that and didn't lose their natural mind. To me the alphabet is murch murch easier...and I can build my way up to 100 things. Okay so here I go! Oh by the way The rest of the 'Shout Outs' are coming soon...I haven't forgotten about my ppl who show me so murch genuine love...:)

The Alphabets of Me List:
Alluring ~ even at my worst I'm at my best.

Beautiful ~ I am Beautiful no matter what they say...

Courageous ~ It easy to be a coward...but hard to show courage. Just ask the Cowardly Lion...

Daring ~ I'll do anything once...within reason of course:)

Eclectic ~ There is nothing "just like eveyone else" about me baby!

Fasinating ~ When I speak the world takes notice...Not being bragadotous here:)

Genuine ~ I will be the best friend you never had. I charish relationships far and near.

Hilarious ~ I am good for a laugh folks. Just need to learn when and where.

Innocent ~ At times I can be...makes it fun and exciting don't you think?

Jealous ~ (not of other ppl) Another one of my flaws...I am the first to admit mine...

Kind hearted ~ The sweetest person I know...believe that there.

Loving/Lustful ~ I enjoy my loving spirit and my lustful spirit...makes romance more
wonderful:)

Moody ~ Who isn't!!! And if you say you're not...your lying!

Naughty ~ With that special someone that is. A lady in the Boardroom and a FREAK in the bedroom *wink*

Opinionated ~ Man am I ever! I love to debate things...Most Virgo's do.

Prideful ~ Won't let a soul know I'm struggling...God knows. *another one of my flaws*

Questionable ~ Yeah I have a "Why" Spirit...I can't help it. I need to know thangs are what the really are...for the most apart anyway:)

Romantic ~ "Let me cater to you cause baby this is your day. Do anything for my man baby you blow me away. I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more. Anything you want...just let me cater to you." Nuff said!

Sexy ~ I love being a woman...I love being Sexy:)

Transparent ~ My Cybersis gave me the low down on this one..and it's me personified:) My life is an open book..."Who the Hell hiding? What I got to hide fo? What I Got To Hide Fo?" (Madea)

Understood...or Mz Understood that is ~ People really don't know me at all. They think they do, but they don't. I have been called everything from Shallow to conceited to Stubborn...who really knows me? Plz stand up!

Viberant ~ I can light up a room with my smile....I Can!

Wealth Unfathomed ~ I am worth more then anyone will ever conceive. My 'Father' *Jesus* told me so

X ~ marks the spot! HE will understand what I mean *wink*

Youthful ~ I try to remain a young as I feel. It is the key to looking good when your 50! So I still color and watch cartoons on Saturday mornings and go to the park and Swing!

Zealous ~ Motivation to the bone! I strive for Everything/Anything baby! And any and everything I shall have. *in Jesus name*

*Now put that in your pipe and...put that pipe down man! Smoking kills!*






Comments

Brea said…
Cute Idea :)
Knockout Zed said…
My favorite letters of the alphabet are T and A! Don't underestimate your "B". You are very "B".

KZ
Meadow said…
You go, lady. :)
crallspace said…
HA! I knew that X would be troublesome... but I guess I expected "X-ellent." Or "x-tra cool."

My ABCs defining me are:
A bastard cockroach deserving every f**kin game he is jiving. Killed like my ... oh I can't keep this up.
Didi Roby said…
Brea...

Thanks ma!

Zeddy...

You are such the encourager...is that a word?

Goddess...

Girl I read you all the time...just never left a comment...thanks for stopping by!

Sonya...

What I tell you before...we share in cyberspace:)

Crallspace...

Xcellent...I didn't think of that there one...hey you were on a roll baby...what happen?:)
Rose said…
I enjoyed that list...I too am so motivated and I like being a woman...sexy and loving it.
I'm personally feeling letter "D". Willing to try anything once....that goes a long way in my book. ;o)
Didi Roby said…
Rose...

Isn't it a great feeling? I wouldn't want to be a man for nothing in the world!

Serial dater...

I did say within reason right? LOL:)

Twin...

How's early Dec look for you? I'm thinking around the 5th or so...:)

Ooohhh! I can't wait now!

We can have a girls night and do each other's hair..talk about men and color a little bit too...fun in florida...here I come!:) Wooowhooo!
Anonymous said…
now i seriously have to ask my mom if i have a twin... :D so many about you are so similar about me... that's really scary :D
brooklyn babe said…
Work that alphabet mama!
Loving that "Z" (not U Zed!)
Hmmmmm.... You know you gotta impress me....Let me see you do it with the Greek Alphabet!


Brang it!!
Didi Roby said…
'Ka...

oooh I always wanted more sister's:) Got one cybersis...I can always have more...:)

BkBabe...

Thanks ma! What's good with you anyways?

Foxybaby!...

Now you got me there boi...I hasta find another way to impress ya!...LOL:)


t'ou...

Thanks love...for the visit and the love...I'm on my way to chk you out in...5...4...3...2..1!:)

To Everyone...

I am resting over here...These nights are kicking yo girls behind over here in the chi! But I's still reading ya okay?...Read you guys soon:)
Brotha Buck said…
That was so much better, creative than a 100s list! I mean, who really ever reads all 100 things anyway. I like your sprinkles of spirituality.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!