Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Okay so while me and a few of my co~workers were in the breakroom early this morning, I began to tell them about this board game I bought. In this game there is a part where you have to tell the truth about whatever the next player ask you...it's sort of like "Truth or Dare"...but with a twist...and it's for grown folks...okayyyyy! Well One of the cards you can play is called "Lunch with the girls!" and it has several different open~ended questions on it. For instance one card might say: How do you... and then you have to fill in the blank...with whatever comes to your mind first, but it has to be something real true and honest. Well we played a bit of it during our break and let me tell you...them folks I work with are NASTY YA'LL! *LOL* They had me rolling...but it was all in good fun.
I decided to do one and post it. Now I won't tag anyone to do one of their own, but I will encourage you to. It's a fun way of revealing just a little bit more of yourself to your blog friends...now Organized Noise...I will tag you cause I know you like these things as do I:) Well here goes nothing...and something!

Topic: Describe
Your best....Feature(s): my eyes. People have told me that looking into them is like looking into my soul. And my Mommy says my eyes are the windows to my soul, so I guess they were half right:)
The Longest...I have gone without...ahem...sexual intercourse (willing that is) ...it's going on 4 years folks! Hey call me crazy...I'm now waiting on "Him" The next time will be the right time and the right way!
The Sorriest...Kiss I ever got from man came from Johnathan LeForge! He was my semi high school crush and he was gorgeous! but the brotha could not kiss to save his life! All sloppy and all over my face type ish...ugh...a complete waste of talent.
The Lamest...Pick up line I have ever heard was: "Can I borrow a dime? I told my mother I would give her call when I fell in love." Stop stealing lines from little kids in movies you lames!
The Most Disappointing...Break~up that I ever experienced...hasn't actually taken place yet seeing how dude still hasn't told me it's off...I just assume it is because he HASN'T CALLED IN LIKE A MONTH!
The Most Surprising...Conversation came when Hottie Dude came to my rescue when I got locked out of my apt that one time...we had never really spoken to one another before that.
I Can't Wait...Until I talk with my crush again...I love talking to a man that can stimulate my mind...:)
Well there it is folks...All or Nothing!
Dare to try?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

brooklyn babe said…
Now you know you're dead wrong for shoutin po lil "JOHNATHAN LEFORGE" out there like that.
He's probably improved and can knock your lil 4 yrs socks off....
(and here I thought I was doing something with my 4 month of no sex, my hat tips off 2 ya...)
Cause a sista almost dropped em. but no cigar.
NameLiar said…
I'm not sure if I could pull this off Deeds but maybe I will give it a try.
MZPEACH said…
I have like four post to read. You have been dropping these posts like their hott. This may take a while :)...........
Didi Roby said…
BK...

Sounds good ma! just let know what's good...lol @ JL comment!

Mills...

Now that sounds like an idea my girl Shelly has her today...she is such an orphan puppy already:)Funky is a 12 1/2 inch 12 pound Female Pug girl and she is the uglycutest thing you ever did see...:)

GP...

I know right *lol*...folks and thangs been on your girls mind over here:)
DramaFree said…
*shaking my head* I sure would hate to be JL right now. The poor boy can't even hold his up now when he walks down the street. People are going to be like, "Oh, that's JL from Dee-Dee's blog...he can't kiss!!" LOL

I'll have to try this one out.
Meadow said…
"I just assume it is because he HASN'T CALLED IN LIKE A MONTH!"

I'd say so, sis. lol

Blessings!
Didi Roby said…
Sonya...

It's hard though man...:)


LS...

I know right...let me say a public apology to Johnathan LaForge...I hope you learned some new and improved skills by now...*lol*:)
Didi Roby said…
InsaneMa!...

Me too:) You answer them Q's yet chica?

Goddess...

:( I know right? How you be ma?
Brea said…
Totally off subject - but what is going on with that puppy?
Didi Roby said…
Brea...

Hey ma! Well right now she is at my girlfriends house due to the fact that I work nights...don't want her here by herself all night...she is just a baby ya know...I think I might keep her I still haven't really decided...I will take pic of her and post it for you:) Awwwww Funky you have a friend in Brea:)
Two things stuck out in this post:

1. You haven't had sex in 4 years. Whoa! The agony.

2. You get to play board games in the break room at work. The only thing we do in the break room at my job is bitch. It ain't fair. lol
Didi Roby said…
Almost 4 baby! Almost 4...it sure is agony....Ahhhhhhgh!!!!!okay I'm better now:) lol
Superstar Nic said…
Damn.... I need to play a game like that at my job! Maybe it would be more worth going! It sounds like fun.

Wow, almost 4 years huh? Wow!!!!

I ain't mad at ya tho'!
Didi Roby said…
"N" Search of Ecstasy...

It is a fun game ma!...and my choice ain't easy...I lose alot of so called men for my choice....but who cares!!!:)

I come by your way in rotation:)
Ummmm you're gonna have to make me some signs Dee, do you make banners? Missed ya!
Meadow said…
"I know right? How you be ma?"

I'm good, girl. Just working. Got some interesting things on the horizon. Just trying to live a fulfilled life. You feel me?
Didi Roby said…
Princess...

I sure do!!! I will hook you ma no doubt...I miss you too...we need to talk anywayz okay?:)

Goddess...lol:) Yes I do feel you chica!:)
Rose said…
I like your list. Aren't doing those a learning experience too?
Didi Roby said…
Rose...

Oh yes they are! I find out more and more about my self everytime I do one:)

Popular posts from this blog

Like a bad horror movie pt1