..."What's Haunting You Dee~Dee?" she asked.


Okay so how many remember reading "I'm Invincible Damnit!" Well I had to use some wisdom this weekend and make some changes in my life. I had to let go of somethings that I held very dear to me. Brief overview for those of you that don't know. I am being stalked by one dude, and I am being tormented by another dude. The dude that is stalking me is crazy as hell! He shows up out of nowhere and at times has yelled my name out in the court way of the building where I live and just a whole host of things. Now this is someone who at one point was a dear friend to me...now I think he is just crazy.
Then this other dude and I were seeing one another, but I felt like he was too young and childish for me so I had to let that go. Well we did decided to be friends but then that became more then a notion and he became increasingly more childish. Leaving status' on his IM about me and inviting me to view his web cam while he was with another girl...WTF? I can't get a freakin break folks! Well anyway I was forced to do something I told myself I would never do...I had to change my numbers and my email address.
I have had the same numbers and email address for long as I cane remember folks! I mean I got that email address when I was in College and had those numbers since 2000 somewherez. I was devastated at having to change my life the way that I had to. I mean I lost so much information that it is really sickening to think about it. I do realize though that I had to use the wisdom God gave me in this sitch. Rose told me in a comment on the earlier post about this, that I had to use wisdom, but I was still determine not to let them move me in anyway. And then my cybersis told me today that I must use wisdom concerning this sitch and to be prayerful and careful.
It is just so hard folks the mess I have to put up with. I am a good person...I just don't get it sometimes man...I just don't get it sometimes. Well needless to say I have only given my info out to fam and close friends and I will be selective as to who I will give my info to in the future. Hassan told me to try meditation for all the thoughts that are running through my head...I don't know how to meditate Hassan, but I do know how to pray! My "Naomi" called me to touch bases with me on somethings and she asked me what was haunting me...Whoa I thought to myself. How does she know these things?
"My thoughts haunt me that's all..."

I feel so unattached from my thoughts sometimes. I feel like they are taking over my mind at times. This one minister at my church once said that our mind is just like a computer. We have lots of memory in order to store information...we have the ability to delete certain information from our memory we just(wait I will only speak for myself here *one eyebrow raised*) well IIIIIII just haven't learned how to use that function yet. Oooooh but I will folks...I will. As I was sitting here thinking about what to post this day after Thanksgiving I was listening to the Smokie Norful CD and on it there is a song entitled "In The Middle" Here are the lyrics...they really inspired me I hope they will do the same for someone else out there.

U. W. R. A:)

In The Middle Lyrics by Smokie Norful

Sometimes it seems hard to see I care for you. And sometimes it's hard for you to see that I'm there with you. Be strong hold on and know I'm right there in the middle. When you cried I was there. When you were sad I made you happy. When you were alone I was your friend. I'm in the middle. When you were in need I provided. When you couldn't see I lead the way. I was there to see you through it all. I'm right there in the middle.

Sometimes I know in my heart that you really love me. But other times I must question your faith. Don't give up always look up don't give in I'm right there in the middle. Through the pain and the heartache I'm right there. Yes I am. When you cried I was there. When you were sad I made you happy. When you were alone I was your friend. I'm in the middle. When you were in need I provided. When you couldn't see I lead the way. I was there to see you through it all. I'm right there in the middle.

I was there in the middle of your pain yeah. I was there when they tried to take your hope away. I was there when you didn't know your right from wrong. I was there when your friends walked out on you. I was there when you didn't know what to do. When you searched and found all of your family was gone. When you couldn't see your night from day I was there when you couldn't find your way. I was there from the beginning to the very end. I was there I was there it was me. I was there I heard every plea. I'll come running everytime. Be strong just hold on and know I'm right there in the middle.

:)

Comments

Rose said…
I know that changes in our lives are hard but this was needed to be safe. You'll figure out a way to let your buddies know how to reach you..
NameLiar said…
Yikes stalkers and childish men....that's why we need to party tonight. What's up what we gon do?
Anonymous said…
Wow, that was very courageous of you. Sometimes though when we know we need to make changes we get stuck in reverse (the past) so God then positions us to be in a area where we are forced to make a change. So now you're able to get out of reverse and move to drive mode. Don't give them possers no thought, they were meant only for a season. Your true blessings are on there way. Change is an improvement on your former self~~Thoughts of a Stranger
toneec42 said…
Sometimes in our effort to display strength we only show stubborness and that can be harmful maybe even deadly. I'm glad you decided to be smart and make the changes. I don't want to have to come to Chicago and kick some fool's arse with Nameliar because he did something to you.
Thanks for the lyrical reminder too. I think we all know it but if still feels lonely as we go through.
Didi Roby said…
Rose...

I sure will find a way:)

Tiff...

Playing it cautious in Chicago to ma!:)

Anono...

Thank you so much whom ever you for reading me and giving such wonderful words of encouragement...I need and appreciate them:)

Mills...

What it do ma? get at me like asap...:)

Tonee...

Ppl have been known to call your girl a bit stubborn...I am working on that though:)
Unknown said…
Still having that problem! Have you reported this to the police? Get a restraining order? These people can really snap and become more dangerous, be carful girl! Try not to get too stressed though.
Didi Roby said…
I was trying not to go there, but it seems as though I'm gonna have to go there like asap! Thanks baby!
Meditation is focus. You seem to be focusing very well on this particular problem. Don't worry about numbers, email addys and labels, their meant to be shed. Think of yourself like a snake, time to shed the old skin and get a new coat.

And oh, I heard you a day ago, so I'm still here.
Didi Roby said…
Thanks Hassan for putting those "things" into perspective:)

Glad you're not leaving:)
Meadow said…
I've had my share of stalkers and crazy guys, too. I just recently got rid of one of my email addresses. Notice I said "one of." Heehee.

Stay safe and strong, sis!
PAINKEY said…
Wow, thats some wild stuff right there, a stalker? Well, I'm catching up on my reading from the time off. You should keep that dog, teach it so sick em, and when that mofo comes back to "holla" at you from the courtyard, you can sick that dog on em.

hehehe, just a thought

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1