"In Perfect" The Series of Fortunate Events


Jake Gyllenhaal ~ Actor/Hottie Boy!
Okay so how many of you have seen those Walgreens commercials where in them every single thing goes right for the ppl in them, and near the end of the commercial, the announcer guys says..."In Perfect everything goes well, but for us there's Walgreens" Ya'll know what I'm talking about right? Well "In Perfect"...this man would be man Lover and I would have a huge smile on my face every single day because of it! Notice I didn't say Husband...for that title belongs to James T. Smith a.k.a LL baby! *Dee~Dee thinking...in perfect that is*
Come on now...ya'll know ya'll have an "In Perfect" guy or gal...famous or not...come on now...tell the truth!
Well I was sitting on the steps talking to Hottie Dude and we were discussing numerous things, then we started talking about what life would be like if we could have our choice of who we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with. You know like, there is this place called Build A Bear here in Chicago, and the children can go in and build their own perfect teddy bear. Well what if there was a place called Create Your Mate *Dee~Dee LHAO!* I mean we could go in and just pick the guy or gal we wanted and start putting in them all the things we wanted them to be. I took my nephew to build a bear and he picked out what color he wanted his bear to be. He picked out the stuffing he wanted (he made it thick! watch out there now!) Then he gave it the kind of eyes he wanted and nose and so on and so forth. Well by the time he was done his bear was just the way he wanted it to be and he was happy and proud of it.
Hottie dude began to tell me some of the things he wanted in his mate and I told him about my Rib conversation I had with my Naomi. He told me that he was looking for his rib as well and that when he found her he was going to put her back where she belongs...right by his side. *awwwwwww hottie dude that's beautiful* While I was trying not to vomit or cry from all that sweet stuff... for you see I am really not liking most men right now...nope I'm really not. That's why I said "In Perfect" Jake Gyllenhaal would be my lover cause that's all I would need him to be right now....I'm too darn scorned to see clearly right now. Oh don't trip though I will be fine eventually, I mean the Lord will mend my broken heart...but for right now all I got is my imagination, and my sweet conversations with my crush...:)
In Perfect...*sigh*...In Perfect
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
if just those guys working in walgreens are as cute as jake, then i'll be their regular... unfortunately, they're not :D
(NKJV-- ITALICS MINE!)

Song of Solomon 3:

THE Shulamite
By night on my bed I sought the one I love;
I sought him, but I did not find him.
2 “ I will rise now,” I said,
“ And go about the city;
In the streets and in the squares
I will seek the one I love.”
I sought him, but I did not find him.
3 The watchmen who go about the city found me;
I said,“ Have you seen the one I love?”
4 Scarcely had I passed by them,
When I found the one I love.

I held him and would not let him go,
Until I had brought him to the house of my mother,
And into the chamber of her who conceived me.
5 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem,
By the gazelles or by the does of the field,
Do not stir up nor awaken love
Until it pleases.


Ecclesiastes 3:
Everything Has Its Time

1 To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:

...3 A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
4 A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;

...8 A time to love,
And a time to hate;

... 9 What profit has the worker from that in which he labors? 10 I have seen the God-given task with which the sons of men are to be occupied. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

Aiight Sis... these verses were on my heart as I read along. All in due season, yanno? I'mma tell you the same as I told a fellow blogger... I know YOU are God's precious daughter, and He would not have you, or all He's deposited within you wasted on someone unworthy... Your time is coming, and the man is not gonna be just the average nucca-head walkin around either! He hears our cries, and we sooooooooo know this!!! Be encouraged in this season... It's a time to tear down and build!

*hugzzzzzzzzz to you*
Didi Roby said…
'Ka...

Yes indeed baby!

ES...

AWESOME MA! THANKS SO MUCH! OH YES IT IS CHICA....MY TIME TO BUILD!

*LOVE YOU*
Unknown said…
It would be nice to be able pic the perfect person.
DramaFree said…
Build A Man...coming to your local malls soon!

Girl, I was just thinking along those lines today. I went over the list of "what I want in a man" that I wrote when I was 19. "In Perfect" I would have a man who wasn't so damn confused and goes for what he knows. "In Perfect" I would have a man who's faithful and who would be satisfied with just me.

*sigh* But of course, all good things (including men) come to those who wait ;)
Rose said…
I keep thinking about all my friends who are looking for a few good men.....they are still waiting, but they have some good potentials. What I found out is this: it was them that were looking for the perfect man..they wanted someone perfect...."I told them that there is no perfect man", that pefect man is God. When a couple of them relaxed their wants, a man with a house, financial success, christian, luxury car and plenty of money and good looking, they found someone to love. You can get some of those things but not all. I didn't get that until I got married and we became a team and we worked on that stuff, even my husband going to church...what I found was a man with potential, educated with a job and he was good looking. But guess what! He was driving a Horizon. You ever heard of that car? Well, I won't say what he drives now but let's say this, we have really grew TOGETHER and that's what I try to tell my friends-accomplishments will come with potential too. Stop looking for the perfect man and found someone who is working hard, good to you, respects you, loves you and is working as your partner to achieve all you all's dream....let me get off my soapbox...
Teej said…
yo I've heard of dude. But I couldnt name ONE movie homie has been in!
proacTiff said…
Like those expensive bears at Build-a-Bear (bought ... rather had my oldest make one years ago), "In Perfect" comes with a price. At least you are able to admit that you aren't ready to pay the price. Sweet conversation is good. It's like going back to the "heart of worship," but in this case - romance!

Hugs and love until we read again ... ~wide grin~

Cybersis.
Meadow said…
Jake is *fine*! That's a good choice right there!

Of course, Keanu is my "In Perfect." ;o)
Didi Roby said…
Stunner...

Wouldn't it though?:)

DIVA...

It was good ma! They were a mess..they put on a mini Thanksgiving play girl...hee~larry~us!

LS...

Now you said it right there ma!...it will come to us while we wait:) Build A Man was funny!!!

Rose...

Wow, I guess there is hope for us simple girls...who just have so much love inside to give but no one to give it to:) Stay on that soap box ma!:)

Teej...

Ummmm let's see *recent* Jarhead, Donnie Darko, The Good Girl, Proof, I could go on and on about young Jake for real!

Twin...

The Price is right ma!...I don't have that kind of money:) Just want to be lucky in love for a change that's all...:)
Didi Roby said…
Goddess...

LOL...I knew that would be your choice ma!:)
I think I'm going to come up with an interactive spot called Build A Brawd. Where you can come in and put in criteria and physical requirements and actually build your ideal mate. I think it would be a huge success. ;o)
Didi Roby said…
SD...

LMAO! it just might baby!:)
Rell said…
he's really good in Jarhead -- did you see it?
Brotha Buck said…
LoL! Now that explains the comment you left on my blog today. Funny.
Didi Roby said…
Rell...

I was front and center baby! Loved that Santa Hat Scene!!!:)

Buck...

Yeah man I lovesssssssss me some Jake Gyllenhaal!!!!!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1