The...I'm In The Rinse Cycle Now "List"


"Day dreaming and I'm thinking of you...Day dreaming and I'm thinking of you..." Aretha Franklins greatest hits CD in heavy rotation as I write this post. I have way too murch on my mind right now folks and I have to write this ish down somewherez before my head explodes.
.....Teej started this whole thing and Reese is an addict
.....I'm glad their back safe and sound
.....Espy Mills...
.....Looks like lipstick to me Chica!
....."Some ppl want it all, but I don't want nothing at all if it ain't you baby. If I ain't got you baby..."
.....Damn! those lyrics mean more then ppl now
.....Could it be it was all so simple then?
.....Dude gave me a flower last night at work...
.....I sure hope I didn't hurt his feelings...SIKE!
.....I thought she looked lovely
.....Her book is good too
.....I want her highlights...and maybe her cheek bones as well
.....Was he talking about me? (feeling any better yet mi amour)
.....Can't seem to shake that mood
.....Why did he call me last night?
.....He is such a loser...
.....Pull a Marilyn Manson you @#$%!
.....I wanna scream!
He makes me smile with my heart
.....Ya'll thought that was a link didn't ya'll?
.....Ha! that was funny!
.....Does he do that ish on purpose?
.....I mean making your status say what you can't say is really immature
.....Even for him
.....But he is a jerk anyway so what do I expect
.....Why does my neck hurt right now?
.....Ooooooouch! ? I need a massage
.....If "He" were here right now I'd....
.....That's mighty far to go for a movie don't you think?
....."I would walk a 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the girl who'd walk a 1000 miles to fall down at your door"
.....What movie was that song from Teej?
.....Mills?
.....Ya'll probably won't guess this one
.....I Loved that film
....."Looovvveee, I thought you had my back this time..."
.....Speak on it Keyshia Cole!
.....My heart is broken
.....Will it ever mend?
.....Some ppl die from a broken heart...
.....I love so damn hard that's why
.....Got darn it! Now I'm about to cry
....."I cried my last tear last night..."
.....Get that Mary Mary CD!
.....I hate him sometimes
.....Hate is such a strong word
.....Use only as directed
.....Then I would never use it
.....Am I getting on his nerves?
.....I think I am
.....So I am gonna back off for a while
.....Less is more....right?
.....I'm sleepy
.....But I don't wanna go to sleep
.....*sigh*
.....Gotta go get the kinfolks
.....Matt and Jaylend
.....Some sort of half day today
.....Gotta get some rest first
.....Miss you Princess!
.....Get that hug twin?
.....I wonder does he know how special I think he is
.....I'm gonna read my loves when I get up from my nap
.....Good Morning!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The movie is Benny and June I think. Take a step back from everything that's on your mind before it overwhelms you. Get to your place that you can have a clear understanding of things that happened, things happening and things that are going to happen. --Thoughts of a stranger.
brooklyn babe said…
Did you get it allllll out mama?!?!
Aaaah now breathe babes...thanks as always for sharing.

Bk Babe
MZPEACH said…
Girl yes, it's Benny and joon. I just googled it. I can't believe you were thinking about that song..lol. I am laughing too hard right now!!!! Girl, once again very personal. I peeped that. :)
DramaFree said…
I hope you can sort through your thoughts and feelings soon Ma!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Methinks you need to get into meditation.

Helps me.

Really, it does.
Meadow said…
Thank God for blogging, so we can get all this stuff out of our *head*. Heehee.
Knockout Zed said…
Yes, I DO realize how special I am. Thanks for noticing!

KZ
Didi Roby said…
~Anono...

Benny and Joon is correct...I love that film. Thanks so much for the advice:)

~BKbabe...

Not all of it chica...:)

~GP...

You are right also...that film was about pure love...they loved each other for who they were and not for what the other one had.

~LS...

Happy Thanksgiving to you to ma!

~Hassan...

I think so papi:)

~Goddess...

Yes Lord! It's really good therapy:)

~Zeddy...

You are a mess papi:) *dee~dee mumbling under her breath...I ain't talking about him*

~Insanelysane...

Yes he is girl...a rotten one at that. @that virgo comment. Thanks girl for those encouraging words...I am actually fine...I just had to speak on it that's all.

~Dee...

Keyshia is what's hot on the streetz!
MZPEACH said…
Have a wonderful thanksgiving! I know you are going to have a story to tell. Can't wait!
Anonymous said…
hmm... i'm speechless... i hope you'll get thru this down period...

meanwhile... happy thanksgiving, girl...
Rose said…
Dee Dee have a happy thanksgiving and I wish that all your wishes and dreams come true....

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1