Allergic To Funky...Okay And?


Okay so yesterday I pick my sister up from work and then I come home and try to get me some last minute sleep in before I go to work. Well before that I try one last time to program my 3~in~1 remote control I recently purchased at Radio Shack. Well I am a Virgo and we think we can do everything folks...so without reading the instructions I try again! to program the darn thing. Finally I got all 3 functions to work as they should and I set down to watch a little Living Single before my nap when...."ding dong" my door bell rings. Now my mother is safely tucked away in her apt and my sister and fam are too, so I just know it's not one of the at my door. So I ignored it and kept on watching T.V...."ding dong" there it goes again. I get up and go to the window trying to see who that is first...ya know I gots to be careful nowadays...*wink*. Well when I couldn't see anyone I closed the window and proceeded to the door bell..."Who is it?" I say in my best I am sleep voice. "It's xxxxx (my ex who was caught with Miss Steve Madden sandals earlier post) I got funky spunk with me!" (Sex and the City thang folks!) Now funky spunk is a little puppy we shared while we were together. He gave her to me when he did something or another wrong and thought that a wittle puppy would do the trick...it did...but I still didn't forget that ish though! Anyway we named her funky spunk...all my Sex and the City fans out there will know what that is...:} Anyway I'm like why does he have her out here in the rain? Does he have her in her bag? Why is he bringing her here? "What do you want?" "Danni, let me up plz...it's raining out here!" "Excuse me! watch your tone!" (buzzzzzzzzz) When he got up to my apt, the first thing I looked for was to see if funky was in her bag...she was so I calmed down. I asked him why was he here with funky and he tells me that he and Miss Steve Madden Sandals are moving in together and she is allergic to funky so he has to get rid of her....WTF? "Why does this concern me xxxxx? You know I can't keep funky here...I have sinus problems remember? Plus it's 50.00 more on my rent if I own any pets!" Now ya'll know I'm not about to pay rent for a dang puppy right? Then he goes "Well what do you want me to do with funky huh? My girl is allergic Danni!." Now right there is where I get real good and mad at his triflin behind. "You got the nerve to come up in my hallway and tell me about how your "girl" *slight hateration in my voice* is allergic to funky and you have yet to apologize for cheating on me with her in the first place! Give me this damn puppy ni**a! You probably were neglecting her anyway...you seem to be good at that ish!" (SLAM!) Well there I was standing in my hallway with a wet puppy and steam coming from my head thinking...how am I gonna keep funky quite until I can find her a new home? *dee~dee sitting at the table pen and paper in hand: Wanted new owner for sweet little puppy....*

U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well you can always ask around at work, home, church, etc for the puppy. I don't know what attracts crazy folk to you, but girl its time to change your perfume, otherwise you'll see more of them then you can bear. Remember always guard your heart. God will give you the spirit of discernment to know the good apples from the bad. Also if you dwell on it too long and there's more bad thoughts then good, it's time to step back from that person and get yourself checked first.~~ThoughtsOfAStranger
Brea said…
Ain't that some ish! Damn girl. Well, I'd keep Funky. But you knew that already, didn't you? ;)
Didi Roby said…
Brea...

Yes I did ma! I might keep her I don't know yet:)

The Stranger...

First off I haven't been around him in order to have to back away. I haven't seen him in like 7 months or so. I am only concerned about Funky...but thanks for the advice:)

Twin...

I have no idea why Anono won't relive his or herself I value the advice...but I think I need to make a few things clear...I don't need any chking...men need to stop frontin and act like men...but that's another post I guess...will tell you about Funky Spunk lata:)
DramaFree said…
Aww Dee-Dee, when will the drama end? How is he going to pop up all out the blue to drop off a puppy that he's had all of this time? They can be such inconsiderate jerks sometimes.
Didi Roby said…
LS...

Yes they can ma! but it's all good...see this is one of many reasons why I am single today...my poor heart can't take another disappointment:)
brooklyn babe said…
I'll take Spunky Funk... or Funky Spunk, or "pooch" that's what I'ma re-name her lil assss....lol

Wassup Dee-Dee, I'm so mad i thought i posted to this baby yesterday, slow ass comp!

Lata
Break ups are hard. I've been there and then some. The pet me and my ex shared was Box Turtle named Loco. I gave her Loco as a gift out of love, but I was the one who did all the caring for him. When we split up, I let her keep him, though I woulda gladly took him with me when I moved out. She called me days later to tell me that Loco had excaped from his outside pen and dissappeared. I suppose we both had to get away from her. But I miss him.

Keep the dayum puppy. ;o)
Didi Roby said…
BK...

Now how am I supposed to get funky all the way to the NYC....lol:) What's good ma?

ES...

Yes he do chica...but it's all good:)

SD...

Awwww poor Loco:( I just might keep her, but I dayum sure ain't paying no rent for her!:)
LadyLee said…
Yo Ma, you should have sat there and not opened the door! If folks don't call before they show up, they don't get in!All you can do now is find the puppy a new home...

My ex-hubby has been trying to call me... I won't answer the phone... I just bought a new house, so he shouldn't be able to run up on my ass... He better not come knocking...Shorty's gonna have to catch me slipping at a red light or at Wal-Mart! LOL
Hey girl!! I just wanted to check in, say hello!! :) I peeked through your pics...you are SO beautiful!! I'm jealous!
Dammit Dee Dee...

He got you.

And you got Funky.

And now you're in a funk.

Bow wow wow, yippie yo yippie yay.

So symbolic of the tension between the two of y'all... and now you have to deal with a damn dog.

Sounds like a cool ass Cristmas gift for sombody...
Meadow said…
Goodness gracious. I can't believe he would do that. OMG Girl, you're better than me. I would have told him and the pooch to kiss my ever loving ... ;)

BTW, What does UWRA mean?
Didi Roby said…
LadyLee...

I should have...but then Funky would be homeless right now:(...but dude would have deserved it! Congrats! on that new house ma!

Michele...

I miss you ma! What's good? Thanks love...*big ol grin* I don't always feel it...:)

Hassan...

Hardy Har Har...Thanks for making me laugh just then...for real:)

And watch out there now! That Christmas gift sounds like a good ideer! Good looking out Hassan:)

Goddess...

It means: Until We Read Again...but my cybertwin *dee~dee with both arms folded and lips poked out* won't let use it...*dee~dee speaking in a whisper so Tiff won't hear her* She will whine to our father again...shhhh...*LOL*:)

Joking Sis!
brooklyn babe said…
We're going to have to coordinate, I may be in Chi town for New Years, have to see my homegirls doing... hold tight to "Toto!"
NameLiar said…
Awe Deeds, you know I keep Tracy's dog Manny for days on end...okay more like weeks.

What kind of dog is Funky Spunk? Maybe we could put her into rotation...lol
Didi Roby said…
BK and Mills...

Chile I'm so tired..I put the comment to these on the other post...I'm going back to bed ya'll...:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1