Haters Even In Cyberspace?....WTF?

I Can Fly And Walk On Water...You Didn't Know?
Okay So I woke up this morning with a clear and focused mind. I began to look through the closets to find something to wear to church today when the alert sounder from my computer let me know that I had msgs. So I dash over the PC and chk my emails....Well several of those emails were spam so I quickly deleted those, and the others were from fam and friends and...blog comments. I like to read the comment from the blog it's self, that way I can groove to what is playing at that time. I got to the most recent post first and chk the comments and this is what I find....
Anonymous said...
are you all that?
11/12/2005 8:20 PM
Well first of all I am not the type of person that thinks the worst first...I was actually under the impression that the question did not have any sarcasism behind it at all....that is until I chked the previous posts for any recent comments. This is what I find....
Queen Nefferti said...
I sure hope we aren't talking about the same damn man, and I'm going to call my crush out by name Envizable. Well let me tell you one thing you can be the princess but I am the Queen of all the warriors so keep dreaming, some dreams don't come true but I'm making it true with him.Envizable if you read this baby I love you, do you love me to, Yes or No?
11/12/2005 7:41 PM
And....
Anonymous said...
I wonder who that song for?
11/12/2005 8:21 PM
WTF? Right? Okay folks let me just say this...I am not a hater. I am not the type of woman that has to go into things like this in my personal life nor in my cyberlife...hell I won't even go into this type of mess in the world that I have so cleverly created for myself. Well after I read these comments I was certain that the one before this was meant with sarcasism. I responsed to these and the other comments as well, but not in the way that most of my girlfriends would have. (Have read them to know what I mean) My blog posts are just at surface level folks and that is the way I am going to keep. My crush will never be revealed on here or to anyone else. I don't knock anyone that does that...I just don't have to.
See My Bible tells me to "Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: No one shall want her mate: for my mouth (the Lords) hath commanded it, and "His" spirit hath gathered it (them)" Isaiah 34:16 That lets me know that "He" has already heard the voice of the Lord where I am concerned and "He" will find me...
I was going to post today on how murch the women at my job can't stand me and sabotage my work and everything else to try and bring me down and to get a rise out of me...well hell I got haters even in cyberspace so I guess they see what all other women must see when they look at me...my true reflection. And damn it must be awesome!
*Dee~Dee smiling with her mouth slightly ajar and eyes blinking a mile a minute and singing "Survivor" by DC
..."Pray that you are blessed with murch success, no stress and lots of happiness. I'm better then that. I'm NOT gone blast you on the radio. I'm better then that. I'm NOT gone lie on you and your family no. I'm better then that. I'm NOT gone hate on you in the magazines. I'm better then that. I'm NOT gone comprise my Christianity. I'm better then that. You know I'm NOT gone diss you on the internet....cause my mama taught me better then that. Imma SURVIVOR!"

Comments

Pamalicious said…
You are the wha...fourth person I've read who has addressed this subject - - I am just shaking my head and putting aside a pre-written UGLY entry when it makes its way to my neck of the woods. I am accustomed to the systematic tearing down you experience in internet discussion board land - but via the BLOG a personal space that didn't even really ask for your comments - hmmmmm
Brea said…
That is craaaazy! You don't deserve that ish.
MZPEACH said…
Let me at em..let me at em. Just playing. You know were too good to fight via internet. Well, we are a little to sane..lol! Damn Dee-Dee what you be doing to intimidate these women! That's a crying out shame..lol.You know you have your spot looking a little too cute over here. The haters came on out...lol.
But I love haters honey. They flatter me :). They make you think "Am I really that tight?"..lol
Neffeti you really need to stop because your comment to Dee Dee was mild psycotic (I am the Queen of all the warriors?) and immature (do you love me too, yes or no). Please tell me you are around 16 or something because that was a little weird.
Dee Dee I think that I am kind of jealous I never have any drama over there. A little drama never hurts a crazy silly girl like me!..lol! Anyway Neffeti & anon, yall are some weak broads for all that crazyiness yall kicking up. Dee Dee you may or may not have heard of my favorite rapper Project Pat. But one of his famous qoutes is: Only weak ni%$a's like to start bullsh&t! And that's the truth.
MZPEACH said…
Oh and you posting pictures of your self obviously is only fueling their fire. One because your gorgeous and two because your 32 but you look 23.
Knockout Zed said…
To paraphrase the late great Robin Harris: "Could someone put something in that broad's mouth, 'cuz my zipper's stuck."

KZ
MZPEACH said…
OMGoodness. I am cracking up. I just left Envizable's spot. Did she say she is your inner voice? Omg. You have a baby psychopath on your hands (he does too). Thats not a hater. That a psycho..lol! Naw, I don't want none of those on my site. You can keep those..lmao.
Organized Noise said…
This is crazy. people are taking things a little too serious. Don't let them get to you. Then again, I know I don't have to tell you that. You are far better than that.
Didi Roby said…
Hey everybody...

I know this is a pure mess right here...but I will not stop being me...I never started this blog to see how many comments I got anyway...My boi Teej turned me on as an outlet...so if this means ppl won't come by and read me...oh well...This won't destroy me either...

Twin and Sony...

Thanks my loves I know you do:)
Waddie G. said…
what was Nefertiti on anyways?
Didi Roby said…
Professorgq...

Who knows. What's good baby! You good over there?:)
toneec42 said…
Oooh weeeee! Some people really need Jesus! I mean we all need Him but some of us reeeaaallly need Him, right now! Ummm, well, heeey, ummmm, yeah... crack kills. That's all I got...Keep doing you ma!
Have a great week!
P.S. Liked my countdown didn't ya?
Dee-Dee, they hate that anointing they see/sense on you. I saw it that day thru the screen, you have that glow that makes 'em tremble. They don't hate you, but God's power in you, believe that.
Meadow said…
Tell it like it is, girl. ;)
She Shall said…
Well, dayum!
Haters are everywhere!
Speak on it Dee-Dee!
Brotha Buck said…
Email stalkers, huh, what can I say. Well with a name like Envizable, tell her she can have 'em.
Didi Roby said…
Tonee...

Yes they do!:)

ES...

Thank you ma! my mother said the same thing too when I talked to her about this mess...she told me that "they don't hate you sweetie they hate your power..."

Goddess...

I always do:)

Tiff L...

Eeere time chica! Believe that there:)
Didi Roby said…
Awwwwwe....Buck:) I posted after I saw your comment...lol:) Thanks love:)
DramaFree said…
Why Dee-Dee, Why?? Why do the haters hate so much?? Just keep shaking them off girl. Never let them see you sweat. Happy Blog Peace Day :)
Didi Roby said…
LS...

I think Blog Peace Day...should go for a whole week ma!:)

'Ka...

Thanks love! No I wish I could draw or paint so beautifully...I Google them of course:)
brooklyn babe said…
Queen Neff, but been on that "De-Nile" stuff, cause sis certainly smoking some "unbelievable" ish.

No sweat off your upper lip ma, keep it moving!

Man I've been gone for spell I see,

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1