'Timeless' by: Brenda Brown. An Ode To My Crush


The title of this picture is ' Moments of Reflection' by: H Lee Battle
Okay after I had the most wonderful conversation with someone who is very "Special to me" via the internet...I grabbed my bible and began to read and pray for "him" as well as myself. I have always been the type of person that was so concerned for other ppl and I have always felt like I should be protecting their hearts...while somehow neglecting mine. Now how in the heck does that happen? Well it does. Well this time I only thought of myself for a change. Now someone may call that being selfish...well I don't! I even took it to Jesus and he assured me that I wasn't being a bit selfish in my prays or my thinking...cause believe you me Jesus will let your girl know when she is being a bit selfish and stubborn trust that there.
As I was thinking about "Him" I came across a poem that was written by one of my co-workers...not one them cubicale nuts, but one of the sane ones...lol:) I asked her could I post it in my blog and she said yes. Now we (my crush and I) are not at this level yet, nor does he know how "special" I think he is. How smart/talented I think he is. How wonderful I think he is...or how much I would like to be his everything. I was talking to a 'new girlfriend' of mine about my fears when it comes to this sitch right here and she really gave me some great insight. One thing she said to me that really stuck out was this: "There r a lot of women who want 2 b princesses but our Black kings need Queens... warrior queens at that, who will stand by their sides and help them fight the battles and go thru the storms of life..." That is what I want to be for "him" Well anyway here is the poem enjoy....
Timeless...
We live by no time,
No time lives by us,
We are bound forever,
We are timeless.
Hours minutes seconds suspended,
Nevermore to be for us,
Our lives are intertwined,
We are timeless.
We need no clocks,
We heed no schedules,
We are bound together,
We are timeless.
We have gone full circle, (in our seperate lives)
No one can touch us,
We have what we have,
We are timeless.
We are destiny,
We are infinity,
Never ending til we end,
We are timeless.
We are one of a kind,
we are unique,
We are two of a kind,
We are timeless.
I belong to you, You belong to me,
Now and always,
til death do us part,
We are timeless.
Time times time,
Times time,
Times time,
We are.

Comments

Rose said…
Dee Dee one of the problems with us is this: we don't think of ourselves enough. Until we do how can we truly be helpful to others? The poem was beautiful and very timely....
Didi Roby said…
Twin...

The word says be yea all so ready right?...You are a mess Sis...I hit you later:)

Rose...

You re so right we sometimes neglect ourselves...I'm learning how to go to him for me too:)
toneec42 said…
Just taking a break from chores thought I'd stop by. There is nothing wrong with taking time for yourself, especially when you spend most of your time caring for others.
I think it's time to let him know how special you think he is; don't you agree? Keep praying and studying, my friend because He will never leave or forsake you.
Anonymous said…
I sure hope we aren't talking about the same damn man, and I'm going to call my crush out by name Envizable. Well let me tell you one thing you can be the princess but I am the Queen of all the warriors so keep dreaming, some dreams don't come true but I'm making it true with him.

Envizable if you read this baby I love you, do you love me to, Yes or No?
Anonymous said…
I wonder who that song for?
Didi Roby said…
Tonee...

I hear you ma!:)

Queen Nefferti...

O....k...Ahummmmm good luck with that...*Dee~Dee thinking why in hell did she feel the need to express that to...me?*

Anonymous...

"He" Will know cause "He" will feel me...:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1