Nut Cases In The Cubicles...We're All Grown Here Right?



...Or so I thought! Man I tell you folks...the women on my job are nuts! They are some bonafied nut cases and I have the evidence to prove it. I thought I was a little messed up in the head this week, but these chicks done took it to another level....Lord they fighting up in the bank ya'll! Yep I said fighting. See...I told you they were nuts. Here's the sitch.

There is this one lady that everyone hates at my job. She has been there for a while and at first she had lots of friends...that is until she started to talk about ppl behind their backs and ish like some highschool chick. She was sitting at her cubicle doing her thang when this other lady comes in to start her day. She had to walk past the hated on chick in order to get to her seat. So just when she does, the hated on chick starts singing the 'I dream of Jeanie' theme song...well she was humming the tune and everyone started to laugh out loud. Well now the lady that was just coming to work has this tall ponytail sitting atop her head and she just automatically thought hated on chick was singing the song because of her hairdo. Well that's when the arguing and fighting began.

~It went something like this...give or take a few words~

The Lady: "That's it! That's it! I am getting sick and tired of your mess M..... You always got something to say about some one.*dee-dee looking bewildered* You need to turn the mirror on yourself M....I'm sure you will find yourself funny to look at!"

Hated on chick: "What are you talking about? *here is where she makes it apparent that she was talking about her* I wasn't singing that song about you! *dee-dee with both lips to the side of her mouth* You tripping! Go somewhere and sit down!"

The Lady: "Naw Imma go somewhere alright...upside your head M... you make me sick!"

Now keep in mind that the area where I work is always quite as mouse...you could hear a pin drop when everyone has on their headphones. So the two of them were loud as h*ll. People started taking off their headphones and standing up from their cubicles yo..it was bananas! Let's continue...

Hated on chick: "Look you better sit down before I get ugly...."

The Lady: "Too late! *dee-dee laughing so hard soda flies out her mouth* The bible says if you have a alt agaisnt your neighbor you should go to them...not talk about them behind their backs like you do!"

Hated on chick: "Here we go! this sanctified cow about to preach us a sermon!"

The Lady: "I may be sanctified...but you the cow! *dee-dee looking confused as h*ll* And give me my highlighter back!" *she snatches the highlighter and all h*ll breaks loose*

They start to tug on one another and just then the supervisor comes over and says...

Supervisor: "Do you guys need a time out?" *dee-dee thinking WTH? time out? They both need Jesus for this display of immaturity...to h*ll with a time out!*

They all go up to the conference room and that was the end of that there mess. I sat down and put my headphones back on and thought to myself...that was all a joke right? Where are the cameras? Ashton...come on out. Iv'e been punk'd right? Nope folks that was really some big grown a** women clownin over a tune from a sitcom, and a highlighter...Dang!

Comments

She Shall said…
Well, now aint that some *ish! Thanks for the story...we all have some rather undesirable characters lurking around… and just think, if life had a mute button….we’d end up missing all the really good stuff.
By the way, chica… your blog inspired me. Come visit the “Spare Rib” Lounge when you get a chance.
TALK ABOUT FOLKS GETTING CRUNK IN THE OFFICE, LOL
MZPEACH said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MZPEACH said…
Too funny. It never amazes me when older women act ridiculous. I have had older women (30-and up) try to pick a fight with me. A 22 year old! They just don't know I will fight them. Shoot my oldest sister is 38. So 38 is still young enough for me to fight..lol. Anyway, you are way too classy for them, that is probably why they hate on you so much (plus the Manolos)...lol. However, I always like to watch a good fight. Especially women. It makes me reminisce.
Meadow said…
Dang, and I thought the girl at my gig was ridiculous. lol
Knockout Zed said…
I could see this shit happening at my gig. Easily. The white version.

KZ
You didn't tell me you were brand new. Dang a princess gets ZERO perks :(
Didi Roby said…
Hey Now! I was going to get at each of you, but I gots to head out for work....however....2 things

Yeah man them chicks were nutsso for real:)

and....

Mills and Princess....

Where the Hell ya'll been? I've missed you chicas for real....get at me like asap! I miss my girls man!....okay i'm done:)
Anonymous said…
cat fights! cat fights! cat fights!!!!

jerry! jerry! jerry! :D :D :D
Brea said…
That is just crazy - at least they provided good material to blog about ;)
PAINKEY said…
They should have let them duke it out...would have squashed all that mess. Glad I work alone tho ;)
What is this the movie Office Space? They were fighting over a highlighter. WTF?

It's a damn shame when grown folk can't maintain their professionalism in a professional environment. What Jeannie should've down was met her after work on the parking lot and the two of them square-off.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1