That Movie Was Worth 50 Cent...


Okay so my girl Traci calls me and asks me what was I doing. Well because I was in a bit of a funk, I told her nothing murch. She wanted to go to the movies and since we both work so dang hard we realty needed a break from everything. I told her I was game and asked what movie were we going to see? When this girl said "Let's go see that 50 movie..." I was like "Whaaaaaaaaa! are you kidding me?" I had both hands on my cheeks like Kevin from home alone or some ish. We get into this long back and forth convo about how I think that movie is going to suck and how she wants to see something 'gangsta'...Traci is such the conservative...'gangsta?'...plz *lol*
So anyway I wanted to see Jarhead or Derailed, but as you can guess by now I was out voted. Okay so we get there and there is like 1000 teenagers in this place. I mean it was wall to wall teenagers either waiting around for the 50 movie or taking pictures in front of the Usher billboard. It was a mess folks. While we are in line these two girls walk up to us and say..."Are you guys going to see 50?" We knew what they were going to ask next. Now I felt a little old right then...I mean I used to ask older ppl to get me into R rated movies when I was a teenager...*sorry ma* Anyway, we get them in and thought that was that. Well while we are at the high priced concession stand, about 7 teenage girls come up to us and they ask us to walk up to the line with them because they can't go in by themselves...wth? So we walk them up to the line and the ticket lady asks us were the young girls with us. Now I of course didn't know what to say cause I can't think on my feet. Well Traci who works for the James Jordan Foundation *comes in handy* told them that we were "on a field trip doing research on gangsta rap in today's society..." WTF? And the ticket lady bought that ish too. *lol*
Well now the movie is starting and I was not looking forward to 2hrs of 50 at all. I mean I am not a gangsta rap fan at all, however I do like that 'window shopper' song...it reminded me of shoes. Anyway by now the movie is half over and the only thing I got out it was a quick shot of Terrence Howards penis (or lack there of) I mean he should have had them airbrush his pee pee for real. *lol* I mean it was so small folks and he was in the shower for crying out loud. *lol* Terrence you played yourself dog...*lmao* Well needless to say I was not at all impressed with the life of 50 cent. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to see how he became 50...but the acting was horrible and whom ever directed it really didn't take his time...even Terrence's performance was lack luster to say the least. Anyway that's my take on it and I'm sticking to it! *I should have got the boot*
Until We Read Again:)

Comments

PAINKEY said…
glad u warned me. Most artist that make movies are not that good. Well, only one. Tupac. Man, I love Pac!!! I like hip hop and that stuff but I like good acting skills and movies.
brooklyn babe said…
I'm sorry I just can't get into to 15 cents like that.... but I knocks no one for pursing their dreams and honest papers.

Peace
-Bk Babe
Didi Roby said…
Painkey...

That movie had about 3 good parts all together and they were all in one scene. *lol*

BkBabe...

I didn't want to see it trust and know:)

Twin...

I know I diff jaked your catch phrase didn't I? *in my whinie voice* but I like it soooooo murch sis!!!!

Anyway, I'm good just been resting and contemplating on some things that's all. Hey I talked to Chi city newbie...she is going to get her wig tightened by my guy Raad...posting stes me free ma!

Calling in 5..4..3..2..1:)
Brea said…
I can't believe you spent money to go see that!! That money could have went towards your next pair of shoes! Brea, shakes head
Didi Roby said…
Brea...

See that's the blessing part, I didn't have to pay for that garbabge...:)
Didi Roby said…
Dee...

Hey lady! I tell you his pee~pee looked small as heck man!:)
Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAA
i was cracking up big time when you mentioned about the pee-pee... poor thing...

maybe if shot from different angle, it'll look big???
PRODUCER!!! reshoot, please!!! :D
Unknown said…
Don't think I'll be paying even 50cents to see that movie. i saw the video game advertised on tv, he is really milking it isn't he!
Brea said…
I missed the part about it being free - ooops. Whew! You had me scared for a minute there. I will never underestimate your good sense again ;)
Didi Roby said…
'Ka and Diva...

Jake's(Jarhead)pee~pee was murch murch better...*lol*:)

Stunner...

Very over exposed!

Brea...

Cause girl you know...if that ish wasn't free.....:)
Didi Roby said…
Rose...

Cause he thought he was packin a pistol or some ish...I have no idea...lol:)

Insanelysane...

LMAO!!!:)@that King Dingaling comment:)
Well then! Maybe it was really really cold when they shot that "part"... Wifey must definitely be in love.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1