Quilty Pleasures...Yeah Iv'e Got Some

*For those of you who missed my last tag answers...here My 7 Things:)*
Now...new tag. Dig into your blog archive.
find your 23rd post (or closest to).
find the 5th sentence (or closest to).
post the entire text of the sentence along with these instructions. ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas...
"without a doubt he captured me, cultivated me...I was caught!"
*5th sentence from 23rd post entitled...Summer Of Sommerio An Ode To Him*
This is what I got from it....Tagged by 'Ka~
The super fly chitown sweet heart with a heart of GOLD talks about her favorite treats~from White Castle Chicken Rings to 485.00(!) Shoes
1Dessert?
"I Love Peanut Butter crackers from Ritz. Them thangs are so darn good. I have to have at least one pack of them joints a day. They are so buttery and peanutty at the same time....it's my sweet fix ya'll."
2Shopping Spree?
"Okay so I walk into Nordstroms or Marshall Fields and buy at least 2 complete outfits every pay period and then when my credit card bill comes back to me I'm like...Call the police!! How am I gonna pay this off? It's a shame I no."
3Did Someone Say Shoes?
"I have a shoe fetish like nobody's business. I have like almost 280 something pairs...and when I feel the urge...which is quite often...9 times so far...I buy a pair of Manolo Blahnik Heels, Pumps, or Sandals. "Hey a girl can never have enough shoes...Carrie Bradshaw.""
4Fast Food?
"White Castle Chicken Rings! I love them thangs man. I could eat like a sack of them joints a day! What are they doing to them things? And the honey mustard...man I need me a sack right now!"
5Favorite Spot?
"I absolutly love Orlando Florida. Everytime I visit there my heart and soul just rests there. I never want to go home. Now I have an even better reason for wanting to go there...my Cybersis lives there! Florida it is the most magical place on earth...too me:)"
6Beauty Binge?
"I have to say that my most prized beauty secret is Lucrece Sensitive Skin Facial Creme III. It is wonderful! I use it everyday to maintain my healthy skin tone and glow. It is also I great moisturizer and toner...wow! all that in one right?? Yeah. The little 20oz bottle is like 25.00 but it so worth it."
7Hottie Addiction?
(my tag answer from 23rd post 5th sentence) "His name is Tony and I tell you folks I'd better hurry up and tell my "crush" what's what so I can have another man's vibe streaming through my thought patterns. This dude was awesome...but he was scum."
8Karaoke Song?
"Aretha Fanklin's 'Respect' Need I say more? I love grabbing that mic and ripping into that song in front of a huge crowd. *Dee-Dee speaking before she sings...this song is dedicated to all the men of the world that are scum* Plus when she (Aretha) sang that song in the 'Blues Brothers Movie' she meant the ish yo!"
9Cheesy Movie?
"The Five Heartbeats...I love this movie so much I know every single line of the movie. Let's see there was Duck, Dresser, Chior Boy, Eddie Cane Jr, and JT. *Ahem Dee-Dee clears her throat*..."ain't got no penthouse. I don't eat cavier. Got no obsession with foolish posessions thank my lucky stars. (Teej in a deep voice) Don't need diamonds don't pearls. Long as I got you I'm the king of the world. (Take it away Mills) I got nothing but love for you baby. I got but...(Dee-Dee chiming in) I got nothing but Love...Love for you baby." Yeah man that movie is a classic."
10What's in your CD player?
"Right now I am banging that new Syleena Johnson CD. It is crazy...I love every song which is rare in most cases. like I'll buy a CD just for like 2 or 3 songs, but this one is hot to death. I love the first track which is a prelude...it's called 'The Flesh' And then there is track 3 'He makes me say'...that one is dedicated to my crush...*wink*
Man all the self revelations is quite refreshing. As my Cybersis says it best..."I'm Transparent"...and I'm loving it!

Comments

livewell said…
Don't despise the tough times. Remember... your obedience is key to your success.
OMGGGGGGG, seeeeeeeee... "No Words" by Syleena is my JAMMMMMMMMMM. I love that cd...
Unknown said…
cool blog. I was just browsing tru raw black silks posts and found yours.
Didi Roby said…
FitAsAFiddle...

I don't despise the tough times...I just don't like them a whole lot:) Thanks for the advice:)

Eclectic Soul...

You are not 35 ma! Stop lying over there...You are gorgeous girl!

Yeah ppl are sleep on Syleena J:)

Stunner...

Thank you:) I just came from your place...sorry about that stubbarn rain:(

:)
Rose said…
I probably read your instructions wrong....but my 23rd post and 5th line simply says, "finally my daughter is in driving school." To me she is in her last stage growing up...and going away....sigh.. interesting post...

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!