"This Is Nothing To Me....DIFFICULT Takes a DAY...IMPOSSIBLE Takes a WEEK."


 "Cause I'm BEAUTIFUL and FRUITFUL...That's why they hate me." Kathy Bynaum

Okay so one of my blogbuddies told me she needed another post like ASAP...lol...so here we go!

As you all know I currently work for a huge well known bank and that most of the ppl who work with me are on CRACK! Also did I fail to mention that I work in a department that is practically over flowing with Estrogen? The only 6 bits of testosterone we do have are...(in this order) Jail bate!...Koo-Koo and can't speak much english!...Don't want no FISH...okaaaayyyy!...Mean as hell!... Duhhhh I don't know!...and Headphone guy. The rest of us are women...and who out there knows you can't work with a whole burnch of females...if your a female? That is so true that even I have to admit to that old cliche. All I want to know is this folks..."What the hell do I have or better yet...What is so darn special about me that makes women hate on me so dang bad huh?" I know I know...I shouldn't care but I am being honest here. I don't go to work to make friends and ish but damn...can a sista at least get a "Hello" with that eyeroll? Here's the sitch....

Ever since day one of me getting this fabu job of mine I have been victim of "Hateration" That's right even the old bag ladies at my just over broke are giving me the evil eye. So of course me being me I totally ignore their stupid *bleeps* and go on about my day. Then at home I ponder that ish and shed a tear or two...or three. Then of course in great fabu Dee-Dee fashion I go to work the next night and repeat steps 1-3. A shame huh? Oh but it gets better. So night after night, most of these "sent from another planet" haters try their best to give your girl the business. Well with my head held up high and my perky chest out I take it like a soldier and always put my best Manolo forward. *never let em see you sweat booboo's* Well don't you know last night all most made me crack a heifers neck! I was sitting at my cubicle minding my own *bleepin* business when I saw that I needed some more Dymo paper. Well I gets up and go directly across from me where my one true girl sits and got some of hers. Well not wanting to be totally rude I called her name to let her know...for she was on the other side of the room doing whatever. Now she was standing with two other chicks. Both of them broads there really hate my guts...one of which made the first Crack! list. Okay so I call my girl and the one who made the crack list looks up as if I called her name and shot me this look like...B***h! What the H*ll do you want? I was in shock folks. I mean I could not believe it. She looked as if she was going to pull an OJ on my behind and cut my throat or something. I have never (in my face) been looked at like that nor have I ever been treated so badly by anyone...let alone some broads. So I sat down and began to ponder that which had just happen.

Well of course on my drive home I was still thinking about that ish...and becoming more and more hurt and upset by the minute...I know the true Virgos out there can relate...We will ponder a thing so long until we just can't any more. We don't change who we are towards ppl...but we don't forget what they have done to us either. So when I reached one of my favorite stops in route to going home, I saw a friendly face. It was the 'dancing newspaper dude' from 83 and state. He always has a smile on his face and is as pleasant as can be. Well he came over to the car and asked me to roll my window down. He then gave me a piece on "wine candy" ya'll remember them right? and said..."Today is your day! Don't let no one and nobody steal your joy!" That's not the most exciting part folks! He walked away to give someone a paper and then he came back to my car. Now this is a man who I know from Adam...and only see in passing folks. He said..."God Loves you. There are 3 women on your job that are jealous and envious of you...but hold on cause God said your about to become their boss...now do cry pretty...God loves." *dee-dee getting all emotional once again* Now ya'll know that was God speaking to that man...he don't know me! We don't talk on the phone! I talked to God and then My Father spoke through him....Man I tell you this is the stuff that keeps me going folks...this stuff right here.


Now how about that?

Comments

Knockout Zed said…
That is amazing. Everything that can be said has been said by ol' dude. Much luv.

KZ
I am loving your blog! As Arnold would say, "I'll be back!"
Cherise said…
I swear we are going thru the same things.. as far as work goes. But I was actually friends with some of the triflin peeps here... I will tell ya Dee-Dee I let all that negativity GO! My usual response is let a B****! have it, but this time I was the BIGGER person. Now, I'm enjoying my freedom from Office Gossip and Mayhem.. Literally. Keep ya head girl!
Cherise said…
I swear we are going thru the same things.. as far as work goes. But I was actually friends with some of the triflin peeps here... I will tell ya Dee-Dee I let all that negativity GO! My usual response is let a B****! have it, but this time I was the BIGGER person. Now, I'm enjoying my freedom from Office Gossip and Mayhem.. Literally. Keep ya head girl!
Rose said…
Most of the time when women are jealous it is because they know that you got that something special that going to take you to the top. In one of your blogs you said you were going to the top.. Don't think they don't know that. Now who is the third person...your true girl?
crallspace said…
Yes, working with women is no fun.. ESPECIALLY as the only male. Like a little brother in a family of sisters, you are always the fall-guy.

I used to wait tables, and the morning shift was hell, as if I was invading their territory. Plus, when I recommended they piss on the floor to mark their spot, I wasn't too popular.
NameLiar said…
Girl Deeds, I swear working with haters is the worst. I am having a similar problem not as painful tho'.

But I am close to snappin' on a broad...I've posted a little of my hostility on my blog...I'm sure you will read about it...we'll talk later.
Doesn't that just amaze you when stuff like that happens (I'm referring to the dancin' newspaper guy and not the bitchy estrogen dispencers). You got that message just when you needed it most. I love those type of stories. They make you believe in a more powerful force at work.
PAINKEY said…
THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS ;)

GLAD HE HAS BIG PLANS FOR YOU!
YOU DESERVE THAT AND MORE.
YOU GOT A GOOD BLOG HERE..
LadyLee said…
Hey, don't give in those broads... Under all that hatin' lies self-esteem, misery, and self-worth issues... This is always the case...

And God is ALWAYS right on time, ain't HE? That type of thing has happen to me a few times and it ALWAYS comes to pass... Just don't doubt it or speak against it... Write it out and tape it to the fridge or the bathroom mirror, somewhere where you can see it everyday... know that they'll hate the day YOU become their boss! HA!
Didi Roby said…
Hey Now Everyone!

Thanks for the words of encouragement folks:)

I tell you this has been one heck of a year for your girl...but I will shine like new once I finish going through:)

Mills, Twin and Reese...

I will call you later:)

your'e right zeddybear:)

Crallspace...

Ain't it the truth:)

Serial dater, Painkey, and Ladylee...
Will do:) Thanks!:)
toneec42 said…
Umm, umm, umm! Don't you just love it when He steps in to lift you up just when you can't see your way out? He is so good! And He speaks for Himself.
Amen and Amennnnnnnnn... They hate that anointing you have coz it shines on you. Trust that... they can't stand to be in your presence, coz it causes them to compare and find themselves lacking.

Imma have to tell you about my similar experience with a street person last summer. God is awesome and so much more worthy than the praise we can give Him... We'll talk!!!

*hugz*
Dee-Dee what up? Babygirl How did you hook your shit up with music?
Brea said…
It's not just you sweetheart, girls hate me too. Ah well, their problem ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!