The In-Motion Picture Interview...The Question ~ Answer Session


"Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility."
Eric Zorn

Okay let's do something a little different here...let's start from the last person and end with the first...Hot! Right? Gotta do that since I can't figure out how to put more then one pic in this dang frang it post!...LOL:)
*By the way..Teej I'm disappointed in you right now. I thought you were gonna come through and set it off with the questions...but you didn't so now I not talking to you for at least 3 minutes....LMAO right now!*
DIVA Asked...

How many pairs of Manolos do you own? Oh my beloved Manolo Blahniks 9 pairs and growing girl *cheezing*

Now for more juicy stuff.... *Oh God*

Longest time you've gone without intercourse? It's been 3 years 10 months 12 days 18 hours 12 minutes and 56 seconds....And let me tell you...I'm about kill me a nigg for real. *pulling hair out as we speak*

What is your favorite quote? It might sound funny but do you remember the Batman movie which Jim Carey starred in...well in that movie he played the Riddler. When he and his bunch of goons finally captured Bruce Wayne aka Batman. Two Face was about to tell him that they knew he was Batman and The Riddler says..."If you tell him...he won't learn nothing" I have been been using that line ever since. Especially while I was a teacher. I would tell my students..."If I tell you the answers you won't learn nothing" I put a little spin on it of course.


'Ka Asked...
1. have you ever kissed a girl? Yes...One time when I was at camp...Haven't done it since

2. what's the craziest thing you've done? In like what...a minute or...Well I have to say it was going to this young man's apartment (just to chill) and I only knew him from cyberspace. However, he turned out to be real good ppl.

3. if you can pick 1 celebrity to be your man, who'd that be? With out a doubt...Johnny Depp...I Love that man! or Common....or LL...or Tom Welling (smallville) *grinning like crazy*

Michele Asked...

1. Do Disney movies make you cry? Yes they do. I cried so hard when Mulan saved China. I Love cartoons.

2. Have you ever switched a price tag on something to make it cheaper? LOL...I should have! Maybe I wouldn't be broke all the d*mn time from buying way too exspensive ish!

3. Have you ever eaten an entire half gallon of ice cream when you were alone, because you
could? =) Try an entire GALLON of Ben and Jerry's Fish Food (my favorite by the way)

Rose Asked...
1. How many guys have you seriously dated this year? None. I have chosen to be single since I caught dude in his bathrobe and honey at the door...That blew my mind (read Even Zack has flaws) for more details folks.
2. Do you fall in love quick? Nope...I just crush hard...real hard. *wink*
3. Why did you leave teaching to work in a bank? Well, I really didn't want to leave my old job but it was time too. I was done really really dirt at that place and I stayed I think for those children. This new job even though it is quite different...has grown me up more independently I think and this spoiled brat over here needed that. Great question Rose:)

Reese Asked...

Whoa Reese! "Get down girl gone head get down" LMAO! We doing it like this? Alright then!

1.Have you ever had sex in a public place? Yes and thank God you didn't ask where! LOL:)

2.What's your biggest fear? Losing my Family (my Mom and My Sister and My Nephews) I can't imagine my life without them. Even though we fuss and ish...I can't see my life with them. I thank God for them everyday.

3.Have you ever had an abortion? No way!!! I don't believe in them. I don't knock ppl who do or that have...I just wouldn't do it. As a matter of fact....well email me for that one...okay:)

Zed Finally Asked...

1. Is that your natural hair color? Prove it! Check me on my Web Cam Baby! LMAO:) Yes it is..sort of...Manolobplz @yahoo boo aight??

2. What's your favorite thing to do when that cold breeze is coming off Lake Michigan and you just wanna stay at home? *erase that first thought* Ummmmm! cuddle up with that special someone and watch a movie and just listen to his heartbeating.

3. What's sexier: honesty or intelligence? Ummmm....Ummmmm...I'll have to pro and con that one right there and get at you later with the results:)

BKBabe Asked...
1. Weirdest thing ever mastubated with? The Pink Butterfly Yo!!!! I bought that joint and I think I broke it...LMAO:) *that was some time ago though*

2. Did you peep Envizable bump us from his new list? Yeah man I saw that...Imma have to email him for details on that there one:(

3. And you know I'm never doing 3 questions right? *karma aint getting me...lol* Wassup Babes!
Yes I know...cause you will just be asking for it if you did! Whao check how I just called you out right then! LMAO:)


Brea (My inspiration) Asked...

1. Where do you see yourself in five years? I see myself married with at least one child and district manager of 53 Bank. I also would like to be in my second House that will be built from the ground.

2. Where do you go or what do you do when you need "down time" Believe it or not I go into my closet. I love shoes and when I don't want to be bothered or just need to breathe for a minute or two...I retreat to my closet...it's also my Prayer Closet.

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Cute pic by the way! Thanks! I would go to Florida, Orlando...I don't know what it is about that place...but it has my heart somehow.

Mills Asked...

First off you know you wrong for these right? LMAO:)

1. What is up with you and Phil?
Well nothing really he is a really nice guy...and he really likes me...ALOT! but I just don't feel the same way about him. I mean I could try but I am not ready to right now. He always says that I hurt his feelings and what not...I don't see it.
2. Why aren't you really into him? He just doesn't seem like the guy for me. I mean he and I just don't fit...You will see him sooner then you think, so hold on to your seat mz mizzy:)
3. What bank do you work at?...I think I may have met someone who works with you...you know we know all of the same people...LOL! Pretty much...53 over on Cicero? What's their name? Hey this is my questions post...LOL:)



Awwsoulreal Asked...

I know after reading some of your previous entries...
1. who's your secret crush? Well now that is some highly classified information right there and if I tell you...imma have to kill you so let's not even go there....LMAO!!!
2. how many wigs you own? Just the one...the short dark brown joint...I only play that when I'm feeling a little frisky....*wink*

3. name 2 people pet peeves? Tapping me on my shoulders or anywhere on my body! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I hate that ish right there! And let's see ppl who are loud and argue all the time, you know ppl who just fuss all the time...be happy sometimes ppl:)


Whew! That was more then a notion folks....I missed a few ppl stopping by and letting them questions out on me, but I will get over it....( Foxy ~ Envizable ~ Echo ~ TEEJ)...just to name a few. But I have mad love for you guys none the less:)

Oh by the way someone sent their questions via email and asked me why do I put a smiley face at the end of every sentence I write? Well I do that because I feel everyone should smile more even when this so called life gets us down...and it can let you down at times. That's my way of encouraging everyone to...SMILE MORE:)

I'll never do this again! :)










Comments

Awesome...you have some serious cahones, girl!

I like you're favorite quote, too.

When I was single, I made sure to keep this quote in my head...it's cynical, but funny:

"By the time you swear you're his,
Shivering and sighing,
And he vows his passion is
Infinite, undying
Lady, make a note of this:
One of you is lying."

~Dorothy Parker
Rose said…
Thanks for taking your time to answer the questions. That was fun getting to know you. You did good girl....
MZPEACH said…
Can I ask just one question? Why are you celibate.
Didi Roby said…
BkBabe...

That's waasup! :)

Michele...

I love Dorothy Parker!

Rose...

No problemo...I had fun actually:)

Twin...

I missed you female! Did you chk how concerned I was? Glad you are good girly :)

See I knew it was something about that place...I love it! I want to move there soon too. Just pacing myself first.

Yes we need to meet like ASAP! Keep me posted okay? You can still get in on them Q's...I'm on a role now!

DIVA...

Yeah I have to say that I would probably have my new car if not for my shoe fetish...my expensive shoe fetish:)

It ain't easy but I do it...how I don't know!@ that Celibate issue:)

Georgiapeach...

Better late then never right?:)

Well I choose to be because I feel that I am wealth unfathomed and no man right now is worth me losing my worth...I would like something real next time...:)
Organized Noise said…
I did this once before (and I'm gonna do it again next week). Nice answers. Just wish I had came through to ask a few questions.
Wow...girl those were some questions. Now I've heard of the pink Rabbit but not the butterfly and 9 Manolo's awesome! And yes I've done the 3 year stint as well. The real thing came right after that {wink} Now come on over and tell me what you think of the cuties on the blog :)
Didi Roby said…
Organized noise...

I will come by there and get in on those Q's for real:)

Princess...

Thanks I tried to be as honset as I could be :)

I chked for them hotties princess and one them took my breath away! Guess which one:)
Didi Roby said…
Envizable...

I got you baby...trust and know:)

Envizable Asked...

1. When was the last time you had a damn good masturbation that it felt soooo good you thought they were right there with you? September 18 2005...how can I say exact date...I write everything down:) It was so intense that I could have sworn I rolled over and thanked dude for the wonderful experience...Whoa right?? I know. But then reality kicked in and I was all alone as usual:(..:)

2. When was the last time you cleanse your soul with a good cry? Last night...I have been going through something really heavy these past few days and I felt like mess...but I feel a little better now.

3. Do you sleep nude or in pj'/gown? Nude baby! That's the best way for me. I'm a free spirit..something like a flower child. I walk around barefoot as well:)

Can't wait for yours...:)
NameLiar said…
Those were definitely some interesting answers...okay now I got the scoop on Phil...About old boy who I thought worked with you he works at another bank but the same shift and he is from around your way...his name is David.

You have bigger balls than I to answer them questions. I might do something similar in the near future...MAYBE...lol

Gold star for Deeds for pulling this off.
DramaFree said…
Hey girlie!!

I'm sorry I'm all late and stuff, but I DO have some questions...

1. When and to where did you go on your last vacation/trip??

2. Do you have a favorite color?

3. Could you commit to a guy if the sex was not good...or would you give him a chance to see if you could, um, improve his skills??
Didi Roby said…
Mills...

Okay I don't know David...that's a first huh? LOL:) Hey our favorite young wants to hang out tonight...WYT?

Sonya...

Hey Now mama...I missed you man! Did you chk my concern on your blog?

Awwwe still sicky huh? Get better real soon mama okay?

LivingSingle...

LivingSingle Asked...

1. When and to where did you go on your last vacation/trip?? I went on a cruise. We went to Miami and then to the Bahamas, Virgin Islands, St Croix and a few others. It was hot to death! I had so much fun. I want to go back soon.

2. Do you have a favorite color? Yes Pink! it has been my favorite since I was born my mother says...I would cry if she put on any other color...it is so feminine to me:)

3. Could you commit to a guy if the sex was not good...or would you give him a chance to see if you could, um, improve his skills?? Hell no! I would tell him the truth. I would say it in a very nice and loving way though. I mean some women just let these men go around thinking they have skills and they really don't. That makes it hard for women like me...LOL:) They don't hesitate to let us know things weren't good for them..so why not do them the same favor:)

Great question:)
Anonymous said…
this is so cool for you to answer every single question.... no wonder at the end you said you'll never do this again, huh??? :D

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1