*Dee-Dee Singing* How Sweet It Is To Be "Tagged" By You


"I am so happy to be tagged today...I swear I need a break from my own mess.Let's get this party started..." (Mills when she was tagged via email)

Envizable tagged me this morning so I got right on it...and heeeerrreee we go!


Seven Things I *Will* Do Before I Die...No doubt!
1. Get married
2. Have some children
3. Meet Johnny Depp :)
4. Find a cure for diabetes
5. Clean my room*for good*
6. Buy a Roberto Cavalli Dress *sigh*


Seven Things I Can Do...Thank you Father:)
1. Read *It's fundamental*
2. Write *A big stress remover*
3. Drive *wind in my hair is so sexy*
4. Act *I love acting*
5. Swim *I love to swim*
6. Briad hair
7. 10 key *fast as lighting*

Seven Things I Can't Do...Yet!

1. Ride a bike*aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*
2. Sew *free hand*
3. Cook *I can make a mean grillcheese sandwich...I can cook some stuff*
4. Draw/Paint *I leave that stuff to Mills*
5. Take no more DRAMA!!
6. Remember folks birthdays *only my Kenfolf*

7. Go back from wence I came...*gotta keep my focus ya'll!!:)*

Seven Things I Say The Most...Why I don't know:)
1. "Really Now"
2. "Loan me five dollars" *Inside joke..wanna know?*
3. "Hey Now"
4. "Shut yo mouth!!" *surprised like*
5. "Imma need you to get involved"
6. "Right...." (sarcastically)
7. "Prayer will move it"

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex...*Chesse*
1. Smile
2. Clean Shaven Face and hair
3. Shoes *can't be run over*
4. Height *at least 5"11 to 6"5*

5. Clean Cut *no thugs...I'm to dang grown now ya'll*
6. Sense of humor *gotta make a sista laugh*
7. MONEY HONEY!! *what?? I can be broke/poor by myself*

Seven Celebrity Crushes...Where are these men at?
1. Johnny Depp
2. Tom Welling * have you seen smallville*

3. James Todd Smith..*LL Cool J*
4. Will Smith
5. Common *he's the truth*
6. DeAngelo
7. Michael Jordan

Seven Things I wish I could do over...But Glad I can't:)
1. My 23rd year of life
2. College *for more reasons then I can say*
3. My relationship with my Father

4. The month of August
5. The past three weeks
6. 9 1/2 years teaching kindergarten
7. A phone call I made yesterday...*wink*

It's all about the 7 ya'll! Reese and Tiff...I'll be waiting!!:)

Bye:)

Comments

Didi Roby said…
Melanie_D...

Well I diff welcome your visit:)

I wish I could teach kindergarten over because I love teaching children. That's probably one thing I would do over if I could...but due to some unforseen events in my life...I can't:)

Teaching is a wonderful job to have..very rewarding as well...go for it girl! :)
Rose said…
Dee Dee,
Glad you back rolling. LJ Cool is so fine. My daughter and I both are crazy about him. He is so sexy. He is about the only man I know who has both young and older women looking. What's his wife to do?
Anonymous said…
Common ain't shit!!!

I know...I know...watch my tone right?

How did everything go today? Well I hope. I got your msg but had like 10 nappy heads to do.

I'll get at you later today aight?
Didi Roby said…
Rose...

Thank you love...God is good:) He gave me cyberfriends like you:)

Now about LL...His wofe is over there working over time on groupie protrol...lol:)

Greg...

Hey boi...I'm glad you got my msg...you say I never call you.

And yes if you don't want to die a slow and lonely death...I suggest a fast tone chk like asap!:)

Twin...

I so enjoyed our talk the other night when I woke you and MR. up...lol:)

Get on it ma! I will be by there today:)

Aim...

What's up Aim! Ain't it though?:) Tell Mills to call me....plz:)

DIVA...

Hey Girlie:) Now you got it with them Manolos ma!:)

But seriously though I support any and every cause to help find a cure for this in my opinion the worst disease to have. I mean ppl don't realize that diabetes is so debilitating. I hate being diabetic with a passion that's why I try to take real good care of my health.

A cure is coming ma! I just believe that:)
Waddie G. said…
I am going to have to do my list too...I love to see that you are a Mariah Carey fan...so I am...I'm the #1 fan...Hollerin' at ya from Chi-town...peace!
Cherise said…
Ok if I can do 104! I cn definitely do 7.. 7 times.. hahaa.. Gimme a minute
Rell said…
you're available? uh-oh ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!