The Best Week Ever


Okay so I was watching this show on VH1 called "The best week ever" it got me to thinking...since I have no idea how my week in going to end up, I may as well tell you about the week I had before it. Should be rather fun reading for a Monday.

Sunday the 21st

When I arrived at church on this day I was greeted at the door by one of my Children's church members who had a Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (a very popular eatery here in the Chi) His father is the Chef there. Now this boy has to be somewhere around 8 yrs. old...and he is crazy about your girl. He calls me his wife and what not. Remind me not to give him a hug ever again...can you say R Kelly! It was sweet though. And that cheese cake was the bomb!

Monday the 22nd

I am one of the Choreographers for this dance ministry at my church called LLOP and we had rehearsal at 7:00pm this day. In the past we have had to rehearse in the hallway of the church, because all the other dance ministries were always taking the best spots. Well when I got there Monday guess where they expected me us to rehearse...that's right in the hallway. Well, I was not having it. I sent all the girls home and left my Administrator to fix that mess....I hope it's fixed by the 29th. (that was the best part)

Tuesday the 23rd

I had a wonderful time at Bible class this day. It was youth bible class and I had to teach it. We started out by picking Biblical names and then we created our own 10 Commandments...my number 1 was "Thou shall not wear last years shoes" (LMAO right now) It was the first time I didn't want to ring someone's neck in that class. Thanks to: Treyvon, Babycakes(Breanna), Calvin, Anoribe, Maya and Malique for making that day worth while.

Wednesday the 24th

Went SHOPPING!!! (enough said)

Thursday the 25th

My phone got ran over by a car...a BIG a** truck to be exact! But that was okay...I needed a new one anyway.

Friday the 26th

Skate night! I had so much fun man!! I didn't skate of course (come on now did you really think I would) but I enjoyed watching everyone else skate and fall down...and skate some more...and fall down some more. I really needed to get out and enjoy myself since breaking things off for THE LAST TIME with a certain someone. Met a guy, but turned him down...it was all about the catch for me at that point.

Saturday the 27th
I slept til 2:00pm...enough said.



I had the BEST WEEK EVER....or did I? How was yours?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Well you started the week on a spiritual note!

You certainly took the phone accident well :)

Sounds like you had mad fun skating, I would love to learn one of these days. But I'll have to get a butt pad cause I know I'll be falling on my ass a lot!
Didi Roby said…
My phone just came!!! So I am back on the air love!
Damn... My week was like dry leftover turkey.
proacTiff said…
You have a way with remembering things. Hell, I can't remember half the time what I did the previous day. Brain farts I tell you.

Hugs,
Pro'

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1