"SELFISH A** PEOPLE..." He GOT SOME Nerve!

Okay as I tunnel through the 5 Stages of Grief, and I am still stuck in Anger...(yeah that's right I am still here!) I have a few things to get off my chest. First of all let me say that this post is not about all men. And when you are hurting you have to let it out exactly how you are feeling it, and right now..I'm just bitter!

I am still yet suffering from heartache from a certain man who shall remain nameless unless I get totally pissed off during the typing of this post. Let me start at the middle. I told this particular "man child" back in Dec 06 to take a hike! Well not in those exact words, but it went something like that. I had gotten fed up with him and his bullshit! I had reached my boiling point with him and he had to go!

I invited him to my Churches watch night service for New Years Eve and he stood me up...talking about he didn't get the msg...yeah right! Mighty funny how my msgs are the only ones you miss! Anyway, after that I told him never to call me again...and I meant that sh*t! That was 3 months ago and I haven't talked to his lame s** since! Now every now and then I will hear my cell chirp in the wee hours of the night, posting a "U Sleep" msg across the screen, but I just simply turn over and go right back to sleep. HE GOT SOME NERVE!

My oldest Nephew who will be 16 next month...(Go Matt, it's your birthday!) has this game called WWE SMACK DOWN vs. RAW 2007, and on this particular game you can create a person to look like yourself, so that you can pretend to beat the crap out of the real wrestlers. Well, I asked him to make one that looks like me and one that looks like the sorry a** individual I am speaking on today. He did, and with the help of the Rock...I beat the crap out of said "man child" til his face began to bleed! It was so Exhilarating! Thanks to this imaginary game of slapping folks around, I am able to release some of this frustration I feel towards him.

Now that was about a week and a half ago. Well, last night I happened across "man child's" page and read one of his blog posts...it was entitled: "Selfish ass people" HE GOT SOME NERVE! I happen to know for a fact that he is the most selfish a** person I have ever met!!!!! And what makes it even worst is that he thinks otherwise!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I could just scream! Oh I just did...

Anyway, in this post he wrote about how selfish he thinks people are, and how he can't trust them and all that. It got me to thinking about ALL THE "Un-trustworthy and Selfish" sh*t he has displayed since I met him.....

1. Lied to me on the first date. which was in 2001! Remember, my birthday? when you got your car hit because you were too thirsty!

2. Lied about being in a relationship and when you were supposed to be going home to pick up a cord, you were ACTUALLY driving all the way to your other girlfriends college dorm!

3. Allowed some female I could care less about to call my phone and inform me that you were MARRIED, then lied about that as well....

Shall I continue? I think I will....

4. Failed to come pick me up after I miscarried your child!

5. Missed my all important follow up appt...."car trouble"...how many times have you used that one? TOO MANY!

6. Stayed gone for like weeks then come back with some sob story about your baby momma drama!!

7. Cell phone always out, car always broke, more excuses then numbers in the yellow pages!!!!!


I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DONE I SAY!!!!!


YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING A TRUE FRIEND YOU WOULD AT LEAST CALL AND CHECK ON THOSE THAT YOU CALL YOUR FRIENDS! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SON OF A BI**H AND I DON'T WANT YOU NO MORE!

....Sorry I had to get that off my chest. Now if you will excuse me I have some repenting to do.


HE GOT SOME NERVE!

U.W.R.A:)

Comments

A Sistah Lovely said…
Relationships would be great if bruthas would be on the up and up.

Ask a brutha if he seeing somebody and he got to run from the answer. The feelings don't get hurt because they are seeing somebody. The feelings get hurt because they lied about it. But then, where would be the game, right?

Miss ya.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1