You have a diamond in 1 hand yet you still out there looking for rhinestones...


 Okay, so I have been feeling a little "single" latley and normally that
is a good thing as far as I am concerned. Normally I have no problem
being "single" matter of fact I like it. I am in the process of learning
how to be single in Christ Jesus, and I am loving it!
However, here lately I have been feeling the effects of being "single"
and I gotta tell you.... "it sucks!"

I see so many relationships all around me that I wouldn't put together
in a million years, but its not my choice now is it. When choosing a
mate, why do some men perfer the slutty over the sexy? Or the "brawling
woman" over the submisson proverbs 31 woman?

It amazes how some of the guys that I found to interesting, found me to
be boring and worst yet "to sweet" what! Can you believe that? I would
think that the only thing I would ever be guilty of would be "loving too
much" if that is at all possible.

Then there is my friend who has the perfect girl for him yet he has
another woman on the side. I can not for the life of me figure how he
can do that. I mean he has a diamond in one hand yet he still has to
pick up rhinestones with the other. These are the times I am glad I am
"single."

Then I see couples who have put 10...20 years into their marriage and
still have the same love (if not a better love) that they had from the
start. I love watching those kind of couples interact with one another.
From every loving touch to every sweet stare. Seeing and hearing how
they made it through the rough times and still managed to stay together,
only makes me yern for a love like that of my own.

When did woman stop wanting true romance? I know at times I feel like I
can do without it and other times I crave it like a McDonalds Vanilla
Iced Coffee on a hot summer day. Either way I am content in the state
I'm in...which ever state this is at the time.

Current mood: Uncertain
Listening to: Alicia Keys
Reading: Nothing

Until we read again...
DI






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!