I GIVE UP! I'M DONE! I QUIT....


*U

See, I was looking for a love to call mine
But instead I found you [4x]
And it was just a true waste of my time
In love if we mess up (so)
But how come with you


Sometimes I flip and ask myself why
It had to be you [4x]
But then I get a grip
It was all a lie
And love was so precious
Until I met you

[chorus]
I don't know why I saw a prize
In you, you
Everynight I close my eyes
Oh, it's alright
I lose my sight of you

Someone is bound to come along
In due time
And do better than you [4x]
And I wont be left alone
He'll love me for life
And sure wont be callous and
Selfish like you

How the strength in me has grown
And I realize
I don't need you [4x]
Disrespect you've shown
You can run and hide
But all of what happened
Will come back to you

[chorus]

Oh, moving on (yeah)
Making a new start (yeah)
I'm making
I will live my life
And surely it won't be with you

[chorus]

I don't know why
Not so sad about you no more


*I'M DONE

I’m done...loving
Ooh done...yeah, loving

[VERSE 1]
I’m in no need for love
Stretched this sister more than a mile
It’s not for me because
There’s no trust in love, so I’m restin’ a while
How could u do me this way, love?
I can’t recall how you made me smile
And I don’t have time to play (with ya)
If I see ya, make it worth my while
Until then...

[CHORUS]
I’m done...loving
(I’m done) Ooh done, yeah...loving

[VERSE 2]
No need for love
Unless it’s Mr., oh, Mr. Right (Mr. Right)
And only because
Mixin’ lust with love only means a fight
‘Cuz there’ll be dues to pay (pay, yeah)
And most of all many sleepless nights
But that won't be today, no
Guess I’ll see ya, looove, it’s been nice
Until then...

[CHORUS]
I’m done...loving
(I’m done, yeah) Ooh done, yeah...(Loving, yeah) loving

[BRIDGE]
Hit the road
You can’t live here no more
Hit the road...Go
Hit the road
You can’t live here no more
Hit the roooad...Ooh

I’m done, yeah...Go
If you’re lookin' for me I’m done-done-done-done (done, done)
How could you do this to me, love? I’m done (done, done)
Just a vacancy, I’m done (I’m done done)
Done, I’m done, so done...I’m done (done, done)
Such a vacancy (done)...(Done, done)
Love don’t live here anymore, done
So done, so done
So done, so done, so done


*DRUNK

Got a five in my pocket
Wanna buy me some gin
A drop of gas in my tank let me think it over again, mmm
Cause I'd rather be drunk and drive away from here
Than to be sober, so sober yea


No friends comin thru
I think I've lost them all
No man to take there place
So I decided to make this call, whoa ho
That I'd rather be drunk on a cloud away from here
I don't wanna be sober, no not sober yea

Broke and alone nowhere to go
And loneliness is hurting me so
Broke and alone, nowhere to go
And loneliness and hurting so

One stog left to light
I think I'll smoke just a half
By the time I finish this drink
I'll roll the last of the grass, yea hey
Cause I'd rather feel pumped
Than to drown in my tears
That'll help me peel over, sleep the night over yea hey
Yeah, yeah, yea yea

[windy voice]
Oh I could've swore oh
Sober, sober, sober
And lonliness is killing me slow
Broke and alone, whoo boy, what ever

Did I drink too much
Cause the road is all lop-sided
I only drove a small way
I thought I swore not to take this ride, yea hey
Now my air's being pumped
And I'm drenched in my tears Oh
I don't wanna peel over
Just wanna be sober yea, oooh

Why I had to go
Killing me slow, slow
I wish I could have listened to my conscience
And not drunk a drip
I wouldn't be here in so many pieces
I shouldn't have drank a sip...

*ALL TWEET SONGS AND LYRICS that express how I feel right now.

Until we read again,
Deirdre Edwina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1