A Grieving Heart on Mother’s Day





Today is Mother's Day and I have not called my Mother. I can't. I am so nervous and affraid to call her. I know God has not given me the spirit of fear, and that it is from the devil this feeling that I feel right now. So, while I am praying for the strength and courage to call her, I need the Lords help right now.

I haven't spoken to my Mother in about 4 months and I haven't seen her in about three. She has not spoken to me since December of 2007 due to some things I will not go into right now. Just know that they hurt me to the core. So due to the hurt I can not call her on one of the most special days of her life. I wish you could feel the stinging in my heart, then maybe you could understand how I feel. I had to write this out so I could get it off my chest. I am so indifferent right now.

Help me Lord. I miss her so much...

"Dear Heavenly Father, I come in your son Jesus Christ name this morning with a grieving heart. Lord I thank you for all that you have done for me this far and all you are going to do as it lines up with your will. Lord you are so awesome, you are such a kind and loving God. You are such a wonderful and forgiving God. I ask that you continue to teach me how to be more like you in every way.

Father I need your help on today especially Lord, it is Mother's day and I am so nervous about calling my Mother and saying Happy Mother's Day. My heart is so full right now I could cry, in fact I want to cry. I don't have to remind you of what has been going on concerning my Mother and I, for you see all and know all. I pray that I will be able to forgive her that way that you forgive everyone. It is quite possibly the hardest thing I have ever had to do, and I am not sure if I can do it alone. I need your help right now like never before.

I know that I am not the only one who has ever gone through this kind of hurt, but and I have seen what you have done for them/others so I know you will do the same thing for me. I need you now Lord, you and your awesome Grace and Mercy. Thereare some people that do not have a Mother at all, and my heart goes out to them, I can only speak for myself right now Lord. Help me! I am crying out to you for Help! The Bible says you will be my help in my time of need. I am so scared and nervous right now. I can't even bring myself to call her right now, so I am asking for your Help!

Lord I thank you for all that you are to me and my family. I thank you for your Love for me and how much you care for me. You are an awesome God and I love you. You are worthy of all the Praise and Glory in Jesus name I pray...Amen."

*might be some miss spelled words...sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1