I was sleep...


...then one of my friends called and of course we were talking about absolutley nothing, when she asked me the proverbial "deserted island" question. Now normally when people ask this question it is to get into your head in order to figure you out. Now since we know one another pretty well, there was no need for a figure of any sort...that is until she had to answer the question. Let me just tell you which three ridiculous things she said she would bring.


"1. My cell phone, 2. My laptop and 3. My wardrobe..."


(Dee Dee rubbing the temples of her head in confusion) First of all, I said, aren't you stranded on this hypothetical island, so why do you need a cell phone and laptop? And if you did have said items, where would you plug them in at? And if you were lucky enough to have a cell phone that didn't get shorted out from the water due to the obvious plane crash or titanic shipwreck which brought you to this deserted island in the first place, then why don't you simply CALL FOR HELP! And as for your wardrobe Ginger...who the heck is going to see you in a $200 dollar Donna Karan suit anyway?


Why do people always choose these things? Oh, and let's not forget those who will bring a radio, but no lifetime supply of BATTERIES! A CD player, but not one single CD! A TV...I'm not even going to go there. My point is this, your stranded people meaning your more then likely going to be there for quite some time. Sheesh!


As for me and my anwers....

"1. My Bible, 2. A comfotable pair of walking shoes, and 3. A BED! LOL:)"


Until we read again,
Deirdre Edwina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1