Dear Diary: 249 posts later...



I just found out that the guy I gave my virginity to, the one I gave my heart to and the one that broke my heart for the first time, was killed Wednesday night. I have to say I didn't feel anything when I heard the news, I simply felt sorry for his children. I was told about 2weeks ago that he had 2 sons and they popped in my head the moment I was told about this tragedy. The children are the ones that suffer the most in these kinds of situations. I feel so bad for them.


I didn't even think about all the hurt and pain he once caused me. I couldn't even recall the moment when I lost my virginity to him. I still don't remember the place where we met and I can't even remember what he looked like. Most people will say that's a shame, but I say it's the Lord who erased those memories along with my past, and for that I am grateful.


The old folks always say that when a person, place or thing pops up out the blue and something kicks up inside of you...you haven't let it go. I can't pin point the exact time or year I let go, I just know now that I have and I am so grateful.


R.I.P Julian Bell:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1