Dear Dairy: Missing Things





Father I miss my things!!! Okay so I am acting like a brat right now throwing a tantrum...a hissy fit if you will, but I miss having my own apartment. I miss my clothes. I miss my shoes....I miss my BED! Don't get me wrong I am not ungrateful for the lovely couch I am currently sleeping on at my sisters house, but come on now Lord, is this really the life you have for me? I think NOT! You said I should not be in any LACK! Well, I am lacking a lot of things right now Father, yet I am standing on your word.
I know the plan that God has for my life must be Super Fantastic, because this is some mess right here! I want the Lord to continue to teach me all the right ways to govern my life for a better future, because this must NEVER EVER happen again! :)

Comments

Don said…
I think you and I both know this is only temporarily.
Didi Roby said…
Yes indeed it is Don. Thank God...

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!