Dear Diary: Opportunities




Well Lord, I asked for a door to be opened and your did just that. At first I was a bit sceptical about this new job position seeing how it's only 2days a week, and 4 hours a day, but there is so much potential there God, and I am so grateful. It has been and still is a long road that I have to travel, but I have always been the type to take the road less traveled by.


I used to think that if a thing doesn't happen when I wanted it to or in the way I wanted it to, that God had forgotten about me or my requests. Now I realize that God's Delay is not a Denial. I have learned to have so much gratitude for the small things, so that when the BIG things manifest I will know how to govern...lol!


As I talked with my good friend Traci the other day and she told me how much of an inspiration I was to her, I began to cry. Most times I feel like I am a pitiful example of Strength, Courage and Wisdom and my friends are fools for thinking I lead by example. But that is not the case. She spoke of how I have displayed more Strength in the past year and 3 months of being unemployed then ever before. How I have displayed so much Courage in speaking the truth about my situation when asked then ever before. And how I have displayed so much Wisdom in dealing the with my situation then ever before. So maybe she is right. Maybe I do have all these qualities and more. I am finding out more and more about myself daily and it has and is taking me though a lot of emotions, but I thank you Lord for making me shine like a Diamond!

Comments

Don said…
Your friend Traci must have really laid it upon you, in order for you to cry. I know what you mean - sometimes I don't feel that I'm the pillar of strength. That's when someone always seems to notify me of the difference I've made in their lives.

I pray so much that at times I feel my faith sway. Thanks for making me feel like there is a light at the end of God's prayer tunnel.
Didi Roby said…
@Don
This why we as the indiviual God chose to be the light and the pillar must walk in a way everyday that is edifying(chk spelling) to God and His word...we never know who's watching (wink)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!