Dear Diary: For some strange reason



Lord I have an over active imagination. I use this to my advantage at times when my mind is so full of JUNK as I refer to it. I take myself places only you know about, only sometimes I find it hard to come back. Sometimes I don't really like Reality all that much. Especially when the Reality your used to sucks! I mean between this WAR I am still not clear on. The Senseless shootings and My broken and lonely heart, I seriously need an escape sometimes. I can dream up people and places in a matter of seconds.(I should write a book) the sad part of it all is when I have to come back to Reality it's hard to let go.


I want the world I conjure up in my mind so bad I can almost taste it. A world where I have never known what a Broken Heart feels like. A world where my Single Family home was a two parent home, with a picket fence and a yard. A world where my 3 Unborn Children were in my arms and not in heaven. A world where my Mother and I were never at odds and we were Friends. A world where I would NOT be 35 and Single, but Happily Married to an Awesome Man of God that loves me like the Lord. A world where I am NOT afraid to walk down the streets of my Neighborhood. A world where senseless WARS were what people made up in their minds as horror stories to tell around the Campfire. A world where 911 was all a dream and A world where Happiness and Peace flowed as freely and Running Water. I could go on and on for hours about the world my mind creates and easily pull anyone in for the ride. However, this is my Happy Place...they need to find their own!

Comments

Don said…
Sometimes Reality really can suck, can't it? There are no answers in reality and that is pretty much the problem. Enjoyed the read. Thought-provoking.
ruthibel said…
I know that feeling all too well

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!