Kristie Yamoguchi...I don't think so....


Okay so I went ice skating the other day and let me tell you...it is harder then it looks folks! I must have fell a badrillion times. But if anyone asks me later on I of course will deny it! Anyway, I was asked out by the FedX man. First let me take you back a little bit. I was set to walgreens by my mother who just so happens to live on the 1st floor of the same building as myself...that's torture all by it's self. Now she has to pass the Walgreens on the way home from work every single day, and why she didn't stop in on her way home...I have no idea. So after coming home, taking off her clothes and making herself comfortable, she asks me to go. Well I of course go because I could never tell my mother no.

On my way to walgreens some dude in a big a** green truck decides that his side of the road is not enough room for him, so he tries to run me off the road just so he can get in my...I repeat my lane.....I hate that ish! For crying out loud...wait your turn! Then I get to the store and have to wait in the longest line ever in order to check out. It seems as though the lady at the front of the line forgot her password to her link card and felt like taking up all the time trying to figure it out while making us wait forever! It was a mess. Well by the time I finally paid for my items and walked outside to the car...there was a FedX truck blocking me in. By this time I was about to scream, and take it all out on a few friends of mine later. I was somewhat patiently awaited while taping my foot on the ground for what seemed like an hour dude finally walks up to the truck and says, "Are you waiting for me cutie?" I was about to let him have it when I looked up and saw the cutest smile I ever did see. After looking at one another in that shy kind of way you look at someone when you are flirting with them, I finally spoke, "Yes I was..." He asked me out and he took me skating...ice skating. It was fun and frustrating all at the same time. I hated all that falling and then getting back up. Plus it's just not cool to fall in front of a guy...lol...:)


I am enjoying this single life of mine...it has it's down sides, but sometimes it can be liberating!

Do you like ice skating?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

yeah, being single isn't all bad!!

enjoy it gurl!
btw, i LOVE Van Hunt....I'm groooving here. lol
I did it. Enjoy it while you can.
Meadow said…
Did you see me at the rink? I was the one holding onto the sides. Ah yeah, that's how I roll! LOL
PAINKEY said…
gurl, I have never tired it. I cant even roller skate. My nephews got me out at the rink once and I swear, I was not made for all that stuff. I looked like a fool, grown a** woman crouched over like the hunchback of noter dame, legs going everywhere. I gave up after the first fall. I sat on the side. SOmethings you just are not cut out for, and anything with skates is one of them for me ;)

Glad to see you dating.
SUre hope the Fedex guy is not the same as the one in your previous post.....
awww...that was so cute....that was like some menace to society shyt right!!?...lol.., just kidding...good post...don't worry about the ice skating, my wife is trying to get me to roller skate, after i told her all i did in high school at roller rink was become the "king of concession stand pimps"...she got a good chuckle out of that...pray for me....i might tell you how many times i fall...good post
Cute that is. I'm glad you're loving the life. I'm starting to get the swing of the single thang myself. It seems that the FedEx Brother has interesting ways to get your attention.
Unknown said…
A terrible day turned out wonderful didn't it!

Can't relate to the ice-skating.

Second date in the future? :)
brooklyn babe said…
Yes ice skating can give them ankles a work out for real!
Didi Roby said…
I hope so Stunner....*cheese*

Awwww Brooklyn...I loved it...I still love it! Thanks again!!!!:)
Mrs A. said…
ooh, i love that vanhunt song and i'm glad your fedex man was nice enuf to take you out...the fedex guy i met once upon a time sparked our (extremely short) conversation with "so, when we gon' get it in?" hmmm, i've preferred UPS ever since..lol
Anonymous said…
hahaha... ice skating... i always manage to go home w/ bruises on my butt :D

somehow cute people always have a break, huh? hahaha... i'm happy for you... :D
NameLiar said…
I've been ice skating and I am horrible at it. I will not be going again for a while...lol
My ass still hurts for the last venture.
Superstar Nic said…
Never been ice skating. They build a rink here each year during the winter at our Civic Center but I have not gone.

I went to the roller skating rink last weekend, but believe it or not I didn't even skate. I was there for a b-day party for my sisters goddaughter.
Brea said…
That's awesome Dee-Dee! Awwwww! Any plans for a second date? I suck at ice skaiting but it is a lot of fun. The new guy I'm seeing (which I will not post about until we are offical - lest I jinx it) wants to take me this weekend. Keep us posted on the FedEx man ;)
Didi Roby said…
I will probably just watch next time on that skating thang ya'll...Reading you guys as I type...Princess...email that to me again, I can't find it:(

Mills get on IM asap:)
Msnhim said…
I love skating although after Im not good for anything else
Rose said…
Hey Dee Dee girl, miss you!
So you have met a fed-x man who likes to ice skates...gone girl with your bad self. That sounded like a whole bunch of painful fun. Glad you two are jiving....happy valentines' day...
brooklyn babe said…
Sup Ma
Glad to know you still out there, lemme find out your on my bloggind schedule...lol
...not to late to wish you happy V day.... here's 2 loving U...
PEACE
Superstar Nic said…
Stopping by to wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Meadow said…
Dang sis, where you at? :(

Hope all is well, love.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1