My "Lezzie" Friend Get's Married...List!


1. She's getting married...well sort of....
2. Did she really wear black?
3. Yes I did have four glasses....what's your point!
4. Had to be drunk in order to witness that there mess...ha ha ha!!
5. Sorry Shelly, but your girl was a mess!
6. Four splits? WTF? This ain't carwash!
7. Several Mary J look~a~likes
8. Tacky decorations...rainbow theme...
9. No offense plz....
10. Where's that waiter guy at with my drinks!
11. Wished Mills was there with me...
12. Can they be anymore gay?
13. No wonder they didn't ask us....
14. 8 hours, 45 minutes and 22 seconds of Studio 54 music
15. Shelly didn't want to say no.
16. Fake Minister...
17. Fake Wedding...
18. Real Love...
19. She had to be drunk when she said good things about him.
20. Totally!!!
21. He was her brother that's why!
22. Only family will allow such things.
23. Her mother was not happy...
24. I was happy for her...does that count?
25. Why did she invite them?
26. Waiter!
27. Get off me Mary J number 4!!
28. Not on my new shoes...Damnit!
29. Sat on the fire escape in the freezing cold...
30. Only three of them were straight...
31. Well 2 and a possible.
32. Had a good time considering...
33. She looked very pretty...
34. Her father was drunk and sleep on the couch...
35. Why is she/he singing "Love" by Keisha Cole?
36. Glad he called...needed to hear his voice
37. No you can't come over later...
38. Always gotta mess ish up!
39. No I don't have anything to say...
40. She will get an ear full after her fake honeymoon is over.

Glad she found love though.
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Cherise said…
I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO THE ENTIRE LIST.. LMAO One day I will share an experience or two.. ((wink))
Wow.

Did you ever get that drink?
Didi Roby said…
Hassan...

Yes...several:)

Sony...

I miss you to ma...we will email soon:)

Reesie...

Hey chica! I bet those stories will be a blast!

just reading don't mind me...:)
Mrs A. said…
hee hee hee! sounds like a blast!! were the mary's from all of her fashion era's or just the current one? tell me there was one from the 411 days!!! ooh, and one with a braid headband like now!!!
Rose said…
This is a great list Dee.
MZPEACH said…
Hi Dee~Dee! That wedding sounded deep.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1