An Unknown CSI...(Childish Sisters (are) Irritating)


Okay so I have found myself in a very disturbing situation as of late and I am beginning to think that the Devil is mad at me...in fact I know he is. And guess what? I DON'T CARE! BRING IT ON DEVIL!! IS THIS ALL YOU GOT? SOME UNKNOWN CSI CALLING MY PHONE AND EMAILING ME AND WHAT NOT!!!! PLEASE DEVIL YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COME BETTER THEN THIS TO MAKE TURN AWAY FROM MY FATHER!

Here's the whole story..........

Question...why is it when a woman thinks her man is unfaithful, and she finds the other woman's number; she feels the need to call and harass her to death? It makes my stomach turn I will tell you that much. I, in all honesty have never called a woman concerning any one I have ever dated...why? Because I don't feel the need to that's why!! For one thing, I have always been a subscriber to the philosophy, that men don't always tell the truth to the "other" woman, so for me to harass her would be ridiculous! And even if she does know about me...she must be one of those women that like breaking up relationships, and "he" is the one I will check and then leave!

Ever since I called this guy I once had a relationship with concerning some foolery that I thought he would like to know considering he is in the process of publishing a book, I have been subject to a barrage of harassing phone calls, nasty myspace msges, and emails. It is so funny to me how most...."MOST" women...damn near half...are like this. Talk about misery wanting company! this broad and ones like her make me ill!

The first time I came in contact with this type of foolery I was in college, and this guy who sat in front of me in my World Lit class was quite nice looking, however I knew he had a girlfriend, so he was off limits. One day out of the blue she leaves me this note on my dorm room door. I walked up to her and handed her the little note back and vowed never to be apart of that type of mess again.

Now here it is years later and women my age and OLDER are still on that same high school bullshit! which let me say I will not partake in. This unknown CSI has been calling me since 7:03 this Morning! So when you whomever you are (because you must not be a real woman since your calling me "private" ) read my latest blog entry, please take note that you are acting really immature right now. I hope that you find some type of peace in what you are doing. So in the mean time....Keep on calling Hun, cause every time you do, it lets me know how important you think I am! So please enjoy the music while your party is reached!
Typical!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Brea said…
That is just plain ridiculous. I hope she stops acting crazy soon and leaves you alone.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1