Your So Vain, You Probably Think This Post Is About HIM!

!!! WARNING !!! THIS POST MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC LANGUAGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!


Okay so it has been a while since I have last posted, and believe me it was definitely no cause of my own. Due to some un-foreseen events that have recently taken place in my life, I have been laying rather low. Well guess what! The hide and seek game is OVER!

This "List" is about someone "not of this world".......

1. Why would I tell you anything? You will only tell the world anyway, so I may as well start at one!

2. I make you sick! I'm sure....

3. I'm every woman/It's all in me/Anything that you want done baby/I'll do it naturally....I'm every woman cause I GOTTA BE!

4. And I quote: "look bitch leave (blank) alone and find your own man! Now blog that shit" End quote....WTF?

5. Diary of a Mad Black Woman? F**k That...Diary of a Mad As Hell Black Woman!

6. What that chick got that others don't have you ask? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

7. "She looks regular to me...maybe her shit is GOLDEN!" says Gina.

8. And I'm doing it again/Yes I'm doing it again/Oh I'm doing it again/I said it would be the end/But here we go again....Damn you John Legend! call me....:)

9. I can't understand half the shit Beyonce and Shakira are saying on Beautiful~liar...but that's him alright!

10. Has anyone invented the TIME MACHINE YET!!!!

11. I thought I was doing a good thing. Now I see I have only created a monster!

12. I'm going to write me a book to, and I'm going to call it...."The Bullshit Chronicles" How's that!

13. Lord knows I have been shoveling enough of it to know what it looks and smells like...

14. ...and then I get put on blast for that foolary on the other site....WTF?

15. ....is up with that shit!

16. But yet I still have LOVE for him...imagine that!

17. Talk about a CATCH 22!

18. CATCH 32 SHIT!

19. ......Make that 102!

20. How in the world did I get here?

21. Can anyone answer that shit!

22. I should have gone to Florida when I had the chance....

23. I wonder if that offer is still good...hummmm....I need to investigate that.

24. Julian, Terrell, , Lance, and YOU!

25. IN THAT ORDER!

26. Okay I need to eat something before I pass out...

27. ....but not before I finish this post.

28. Why is my heart so damn BIG?

29. Well at least I met John Legend and got an autograph out of the deal!

30. Did I mention that Myspace front street blast she tried to put me on? I SWEAR I AM GETTING SICK OF MYSPACE!

31. It's entertainment folks!

32. ...not a place to vent about your BOYFRIEND HANG UPS! AND KEEP TABS ON HIS/HER FRIENDS LISTS AND SHIT!

33. I am wayyyyyy older then the Shit that has been taking place in my life lately!

34. Some say my psyche is all jacked up...GET SOME THERAPY!



WHEW! THAT'S BETTER...NOW I WILL GO AND REPENT!

U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1