I wouldn't believe him if his tongue came notorized!


Okay so this guy from my new church has been txting me and calling me
and frankly working my last nerve! Yes I gave him my number and yes I
agreed to one day...one day hanging out with him, but now...he gets
nothing! I mean he seemed like a good guy at first, a little quirky, but
harmless non the less. Then he sent me a txt msg that truly offended me
first as a woman and second as a christian woman. He had the nerve to
send me this txt at like 4:15 in the morning.... "I need your help if
you will. See every morning I awake to a somewhat annoying friend. I
have no problem making friends with him but now WOODY needs a V..." WT
Flip! I could not believe what I was reading. This from a man that is
supposed to be a man of God. Now I know we are not perfect and we are
growing in Christ Jesus, but this was totally inappropriate. I of course
let him know it and ended all convo with him after that.

Well I didn't get my cell number changed for about 2 days later he calls
me with some lame apology as if that will make things better. I knew
from the jump that I didn't want a serious long term thing with him
anyway. See God already told me that he was not the one, I just wanted
to be friends with him. I even told him that "we are not looking for the
same things in life and I think we should just be friends." Well he
tried and tried to make me see things from his perspective. Even going
as far as to ask me to sit with him during church services and what not.
Then this character said something that proved he was "nuts" as my BFF
linny put it. He says... "maybe we can pretend we are a couple so we can
go to the couples retreat. I'll pay..." I was too out done after that.
He sent me a few more txt msges and I failed to responed. He had the
nerve to tell me that he is looking for a real relationship not a txt or
phoneship...(whatever that means).....and can you believe at this very
moment he is txting me...such a lame.

I find it very interesting that guys you don't want to be in
relationships with seem to crowd your space. And guys that you do want
to be in a relationship with won't give you the time of day. I'm done I
swear I am. And what makes it worst is that I am not even looking for a
man or a relationship or whatever. Heck I am still crazy about a certain
someone who's name I refuse to say. Just like that dude in the Harry
Potter movies that everyone was afraid to call my name.

Anyway, I'm tired and sleepy and can't take another disappointment
tonight. God knows how much we can take. And I pray he knows I'm full to
rim tonight.

Until we read again,
Deirdre

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! That brother sounds a bit twisted. I will be praying that you find relief from that situation.

Blessings,

Autumn

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!