And so I Repent...

Okay so I have been blogging for about 2 1/2 years now and when I
started, I only wanted to release some energy and use blogging as an
outlet for all the anger, hurt and pain I was feeling. I never meant to
hurt anyone with my thoughts and I certainly didn't want to make anyone
upset with me.

I have always been the kind of person that expressed herself via a pen
and paper. I have so many Diaries and Notebooks and saved Word
documents, til it is not funny. I absolutely love it. I don't know what
I would do if I couldn't express myself through writing.

Well earlier this year somewhere around (April-May) I found out that
some of my writings and expressions of thought rubbed someone the wrong
way. I mean this person was so upset with me that not only did they stop
speaking to me, but they also acused me or slandering their name on
another unflattering web site. Now I had nothing to do with the latter
part of their claim, however I take full responsibilty for the way my
writings made them feel. When my feelings would get hurt by what someone
said or did and I would verbally express that hurt, the person would act
as if I were over reacting. That would make me so angry. I mean who are
they to tell me that my feelings are not valid. So when I was made aware
of how this person felt, I immediately expressed deep concern.

I have been learning so much lately about how what someone says can
effect a persons life forever. I am a firm believer in the phrase "life
and death are in the power of the tounge." The Bible says it's mighter
then a two edged sword. I used to go by that old saying "sticks and
stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me..." boy was I
wrong. I have learned to watch what I say these days and only speak
healing words and words of encouragement. Now I will continue to express
my thoughts and let stuff out, however I will do my best to make sure I
don't hurt the feelings or cause pain to the one I am writing about. Now
if it's the truth and you know it...get over it! LOL!!!!!

Dear "T" and any other person I have hurt in the past via my blog. I
want to sincerely apologize for how I made you feel and ask for your
forgiveness. I never meant to hurt you. I was only expressing how I felt
at the time of my writing. I would never purposely cause you any pain
and make you upset. I don't not want to be the cause of anymore pain for
you. Please accept my sincere rentance and know it is from my heart.

Deirdre

Wow, that was cleansing!
Until we read again,
Deirdre

Comments

LadyLee said…
This was good and heartfelt... and shows much good character. Takes a big person with a big heart to admit their wrongs and apologize. Good for you.

And haven't read you in a while... It's nice to be back!
Didi Roby said…
Hey babe! I'm reading you now.

This post was indeed hard to do, but God said do it and that was that:)

Until We Read Again,
Deirdre

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1

On The 8th Day Of Bullsh*t!