Boulders and Butterflies Co-exist!

It would be easy to simply go back to bed, find that comfy position, pull the covers over my head and start my sleep realm process; however, my mind is clouded with thoughts of you. How dare you infiltrate my mind they way you have. I should have put an "exclamation mark" behind that, but anyway, moving on. I am awake at 12:29am and I have this crazy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I swear boulders and butterflies co-exist down there. I find it hard NOT to smile when I think of something funny we shared together, or a moment when you were encouraging me in one way or another. I had two random thoughts of you while I was video taping Honour's dedication ceremony yesterday. How you managed to find you way into my thoughts during that celebration is beyond my understanding. Then some guy walked past me in the hallway, as I was making my way to the roomies car that smelled just like you. I had to stop and take a whiff and breathe that stuff in...I had forgotten how good you smell. (side-note: you need to try that Usher...it's the bitnzz!) Then as I was eating my authentic Macedonian meal, I could have sworn I heard your laugh in the other room. It was so weird. It was like you were right there through my entire day. Now, the only MAN that has the ability (and the right) to do that is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - and guess what...you are not HIM! As I sit here proof reading this blog entry, I can feel movement in my belly. The little twists and turns, flips and skips are making me smile with my heart, and I am powerless against it. I have to wonder if I make you feel the same way. Guess I will have to keep right on wondering, because you will never truly know "the way you make me feel" *wink*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1