Ti...Ti...Time for some Action!


Dear Lord, I AM READY! Did you hear me Lord, I AM READY!!! Whatever it was I was supposed to learn from this whole experience, I believe I have learned it! I have been humiliated, cast out, torn down, wounded...I have cried so many tears, I could have built an Arc and floated away on them for months. I am so ready for a change to come, I swear I know what "change" tastes like! Btw, I am starting to feel like I am getting on everyone's nerves, bouncing from house to house; apartment to apartment...it's wearing on me, so I know it's wearing on those that I have to live with. This is not the life I thought I was going to have at all - in fact, I do believe I said "no way" to this life long time ago! Everyday when I wake up I know there is something better out there for me. I know I am destined for greatness. I know GOD has not forgotten about me! Still I can't help but feel a little out of my element....LORD I want out of this MATRIX!

Comments

Tempero Musical said…
Hello, how are you??
I am so far away from you, I am from Brazil and visited your blog. I Have a musical blog, and I would like your visit. We could be virtual friends...
www.temperomusical.blogspot.com
Regards,
Claudia.
Unknown said…
Good you are a God fearing person.

I enjoy reading your blog.

It may not shows attractive pictures or experiences of yours but it shows honesty.
So that's why I enjoy.
Keep blogging and God bless you as well.
Didi Roby said…
Thanks guys! I love to write!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1