The Book of Deirdre

Well, it's 2011 and a new year and a new chapter has begun in my life. I must admit, the last several chapters have been pretty intense and at times pretty boring. When we last saw our heroine (that would be me), she was struggling between good and evil. She was on the edge of a serious melt-down and was teetering on the edge of Destruction and Desire. It was all she could do not to make the same mistakes she made in her past. How did she manage to escape her fiendish foes? JESUS! That's how. HE always catches her (me) when she stumbles and falls. "...Until next time" the villain said as he, she it laughed an evil laugh and walked backwards into the darkness. Sounds like something from a movie or cartoon doesn't it, however, this is reality and I live it everyday. Every night when I lay my head down on the pillow and close my eyes, my story is still being written.

Since my book has begun it's very first chapter, I have experienced tears, joy, heart-ache (lots of heart-ache) pain, misery, laughter, good-times, bad- times, up and downs. Frustration, disappointment, lies, failures, successes, loneliness, sadness, and lots of hard-work and hard-knocks! I Met new people, and let go of some old. I've been tossed about like a tennis ball and felt like I have been dragged through the mud and rain, and at the end of the day; I always come out on top and looking clean and white as snow. I have truly learned the meaning of the "SURVIVOR" I used to play the Destiny's Child song "Survivor" like it was going out of style, merely pumping myself up for future hurts and pain - while motivating my enemies to bring the battle on! Now, I play the song as an Anthem of Glory to the testament that GOD can and will fight all my battles and I will be Victorious! 2011 will be my year for GREATNESS! "On-ward" is my new slogan for this year...Onward to Success! Onward to Prosperity! Onward to Great Health! Onward to Happiness! Onward to Debit Freedom! Onward to Peace-of-mind! Onward to Marriage! Onward to Saved Family Members! (etcetera etcetera!) "ONWARD! Let's Go Get Em!"

Until We Read Again,
Di Di :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1