Day 8 of the NY....



Okay, so this is day two of life without a phone, and I have to say..."IT SUCKS!!!!!!" I can't call a single soul to come rescue me from my boredom, and what's worse - I can't text, tweet or Facebook at will. Is this some kind of horrible test the Lord has me going through, to prove some spiritual point in which HE only knows the answer to? I think so. Not to mention my room-mate left me here all alone this morning. It's okay though, at least one of us is out of this house. (sigh)

I should be taking this time to do several things: Homework for next week, homework that is due Monday, finishing my book so I can make some REAL MONEY - but instead I'm sitting here blogging. What can I say, it relaxes me. I have been working on my book for almost 10 years....that's right 10 years!!! What am i waiting for? Do I feel like I can't do it? Do I feel like it's too late? I say yes to all of the above. Lately I have been feeling a bit defeated in all areas of my life. I need something great to happen and quick. In the meantime, I will get started on this assignment and gear up for classes Monday....(sigh)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1