Pampered Lie

Okay so besides the fact that I just broke off an unhealthy relationship with a certain SBC man, I also had to get rid of "so called" number 5 for this year. This was a woman that I have helped through almost every facet in her life. Through her breast cancer scare, through her home going into foreclosure, through her child's father going to prison, and here recently, her boyfriend drama. Mess after mess I was there, for you see that is how I do all my friendships...I'm there to the end. How is it that when two ppl are arguing and fighting, someone who is not even there (me) gets thrown into the mix? That was something that always concerned me.....always concerned me. Here it is, my latest "so called" casualty Bran pronounced (Bra-wn) like the paper towel and this other woman we both know but of which Bran had more of a relationship with, got into a fight and somewhere between the slaps and screams; my name was dropped and I got a horrible phone call from Bran.

Now normally I would even get into that kind of mess because I am truly a freakin lady, but these here was some uncalled for ish, and the truth had to be told. I have to take you back a little in order to get the full flavor of the story. I'll tell the story in DSL and not Dial Up...(lol)
Bran dated a guy used to date and she became with child with said guy but lost the baby due to stress from the woman that she had the fight/argument with. They were always on/off friends...if that's even possible, and the both of them together is like fire and ice. The few of us that hung around together always told Bran that their relationship was headed for destruction, but she would never listen. One time a while back the woman brawn had the fight with left us stranded at the train station because she didn't like something Bran over the phone....oh did I mention that we were in NYC at the time! How Rude! I was ready to get my shop on Damn It, and she was standing in my way. Anyway they squashed that only to fight about something else later on.

Well on this particular day, night, what ever it was they were falling out about an incident that happen in the church kitchen...that's right I said CHURCH KITCHEN. The argument (turned fight) outside on in the alley behind the kitchen of the church, blows were thrown, names were called and by the time they were finished I called one them fat and told the other one's business to the whole church...WTF? I wasn't even there and to top it all off, I don't really have a relationship with the woman Bran had a fight with, so for her to say I called Bran fat was a lie in the first place. Well needless to say Bran believed her every word and in the heat of the moment, called me and left the nastiest msg I ever heard.

First of all why can't some women grow the hell up! I have always wondered about that. This woman is like 37 years old! UnfreakinBelieveable! Anyway I listened to the msg and I called he a** back...well I called her machine back. I was so upset with her. Not for leaving me the msg as much as I was mad for her dragging me into some high school foolery. I was hot! But I had to clam down before I let my msg, because I don't ever want to have to repent for something I said in the heat of the moment....God would not be pleased....:(

"Bran, first of all I thought you knew me better then that. I would never say anything to intentionally hurt anyone and you of all ppl should have known that. As far as ****** goes, I don't even have a relationship with her, so why would you even believe anything that she says. I feel like I am back in high school having to deal with this type of foolery, and I didn't even go for it then. We both are grown women Bran, and this type of mess is not high on my list of things to do...EVER! But let me say this, I do realize that you are jealous of me and what not, why I will never know. But don't get offended by that statement, because it diffnlty came from the LORD. God revealed some things to me a long time ago about you and a few others...but I never said anything because it was not time then....oh but is it time now! God told me that you and a few others were going to lie on me and try to destroy my good name. He also told me not to make one single move where you were concerned, that he would fight this battle for me. So you see Bran, I am not upset with you or what you said to me, for I already knew it was coming. I was prepared! Believe me from this point on anything I do for you or your children will diffntly be the Holy Spirit and not me....because at this moment, my flesh could care less what happens to you. God will deal with me on that and in time I will be alright. Be Blessed." Click!

Man I tell you it definitely took the Lord to help me through that there one. I wanted to call her everything but a child of God, but I have never been that kind of person.


Sheesh!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

brooklyn babe said…
Okay how funny was it... that I went to your old blog address, and saw all this sh*t in chinese... and was like... *WHOAH!* I totally forgot u had changed ur blog address... must update that... lol

Easy
Bk Babe
Didi Roby said…
THANKS HASSAN......

AWWWW BK:)
It will be ok, I have your back..

Humanity F Critic..
PAINKEY said…
Dang girl, so-called # 5. Good for you. You are gettin the ppl that dont do crap for ya out of your life. Better for you bc there is no more drama from her end. I hate when ppl believe ridiculous things knowing damn well that shit aint true.

God is GOod!
Didi Roby said…
Dang HC...why am I missing you right now:)

Pain...
Now that's the truth righ there...and mannnnnnnn it's been 5 already? Shooks in a min, I won't have none:).....lol:)
Nika Laqui said…
Glad you had GOD on yo side...that is some mess....that's why I don't do female friends too tough...
toneec42 said…
As my grandmother says, "Eerbody ain't yo friend." Friends act in love. Always. The end. If you can't say that about a person then let 'em go.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1